2009 Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University Education B.Ed Zoology C.s.e. zoology sample question paper for preliminary examination Question paper
67. Consider the following hormones:1. Thyrotrophin releasing hormone (TRH)2. Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH)3. Thyroxine (T 4)
68. What is the correct 68. What is the correct sequenceofthe releaseofthese hormones?(a) I - 2 - 3 (b) 2 - I - 3(c) 2 - 3 - I (d) I - 3 - 2
68. How many fused hydrocarbon rings does the steroid nucleus consist of ?(a) Two (b) Three(c) Four (d) Six
69. Which oneofthe following statements is correct?
(a) Perilymph is positively charged and endolymph is negatively charged.(b) Perilymph and endolymph are positively charged.(c) Perilymph is negatively charged and endolymph is positively charged.(d) Perilymph and endolymph are negatively charged.
70. Consider the following statements:The tertiary structure of proteins is stabilized by 1. disulphide linkage2. hydrogen bonding3. electrostatic bonds between positively and negatively charged groups Which'of the statements give! 1 above are correct?
(a) I and 2 (b) 2 and 3(c) 1 and 3 (d) 1, 2 and 3
71. Consider the following statements:Pheromones help inl. communication within species.2. marking the territory.3. defence mechanism. Whichofthe statements given above are correct?(a) I and 2 (b) 2 and 3.(c)land 3 (d) 1, 2 and 3
72. The axial filament of a mammalian sperm consists of (a) 9 double peripheral and 2 single central microtubules(b) 9 single peripheral and 2 double central microtubules(c) 2 single peripheral and 9 double central microtubules double central microtubules(d) 2 double peripheral and 9 single central microtubules
73. Which oneofthe following is not applicable to the retrogressivemetamorphosisof Ascidian tadpole?(a) Reduction of size of the pharynx(b) Dwindling of notochord(c) Development of sessile character(d) Shortening of tail
74. Which oneofthe following sets isofectodermal derivative?(a) Brain, spinal cord, pituitary, thyroid(b) Brain, spinal cord, liver, pancreas(c) Brain, spinal cord, pituitary, pineal(d) Heart, eye, dentine, skeleton
75. Regarding the appearanceofthe given organs in a tapdoleoffrog, which one of the following is the correct sequence?(a) Mouth, external gill, fore limb, hind limb(b) Mouth, external gill, hind limb, fore limb(c) External gill, mouth, hind limb, fore limb(d) External gill, mouth, fore limb, hind limb
Return to question paper search