Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 15 Jan 2011 Posted By:: Russell vyas Member Level: Silver Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2009 Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University Education B.Ed Zoology C.s.e. zoology sample question paper for preliminary examination Question paper
110. The toxic substance discharged by the blister beetles contains(a) Oxidesofnitrogen (b) Sulphurous compounds(c) Cantharidine (d) Cyanic acid
111. The machanismofsex determinationin male honeybee is(a) By the presenceofone X-chromosome and two sets ofautosomes autosomes(b) By the presenceofone Z-chromosome and two setsofautosomes(c) By the ratio of X-chromosomes to haploid set of chromosomes(d) By the asexual processofembryonic development
114. The silk moth, Bombyx sp. overcomes the extremes of ambient temperatureby undergoing undergoing(a) Encystment (b) Hibernation(c) Diapause (d) Aestivation
115. In forensic study, DNA fingerprinting process is used to determine whetheror not an individual is the parentofa child by(a) VNTR loci analysis(b) RFLP analysis(c) Degenerate oligonucleotides assay (d) c-DNA analysis
116. Chloragogen tissue found in earthworms surrounds the(a) Intestine (b) Gonad(c) Clitellum (d) Integument Directions: The following four
(4) items consistoftwo statements, one labelled as the the 'Assertion (A)'and the other as'Reason (R)'. You are to examine these two statements carefully'and select the answers to these items using the code given below: (a) Both A and R are individually true and R is the correct explanation of A (b) Both A and R are individually true but R is not the correct explanation of A (c) A is true but R is false (d) A is false but R is true
117. Assertion (A) :Mitochondrion contains one double stranded circular DNA.Reason (R) :DNA carries genes for all the proteins needed for its functioning,
118. Assertion (A) :A nucleus taken from a somatic cell and implanted into an enucleated egg cellofa frog often gives rise to an adult individual.
Reason (R) :Differentiated donor nucleus could be totipotent.
119. Assertion (A) :Spontaneous mutation involves base pair substitutions during DNA replication.
Reason (R) :It is a temperature sensitive mutation and changes the base pair.
120. Assertion (A) :Using recombinant DNA technology, desired genes can be implanted into a bacterium for amplification and expression.
Reason (R) :Any bacterium can carry expression vector.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.