Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 20 Jan 2011 Posted By:: Faizan Ahmad Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2010 University of Allahabad Commerce Allahabad University, B.Com. (Part-II) Examination, Business Communication & Computer University Question paper
B.Com. (Part-II) Examination, 2010
Business Communication & Computer
Time Allowed: Three Hours] [Maximum Marks: 100
Note: This paper is divided into two parts-'A' and 'B'. Answer all questions from part- 'A' and any three questions from part 'B'. Use of calculator is not allowed.
Note: Attempt all eight questions. Answer in not more than 100 words. Each question carries 5 marks.
1. What is communication? What is the significance of communication in business?
2. What are the barriers of effective listening?
3. What is a meeting? How can a meeting be made more effective?
4. What points will you consider while drafting a press release?
5. What is Affidavit? Give its specimen.
6. Briefly describe the following secondary storage device:
(a) Hard Disk
(c) Pen Drive
7. Describe difference between Data and Information.
8. Find the common divisor of
(i) 525 and 231;
(ii) 396 and 671;
(iii) 28 and49
Note: Attempt any three questions in maximum 600 words. Each question carries 20 marks
9. What are Articles of Association? Differentiate between Articles of Association and Memorandum of Association.
10. What do you mean by communication barriers? Discuss how communication can be made more effective?
11. Write notes on following:-
(a) Critical thinking
(b) Chairman's Speech
12. What is a Computer Network? Explain different Network Topologies?
13. (a) In how many ways 6 beads of different colors can form a neckless?
(b) In the expansion of (X+1/X)6, find the third term from the end.
(c) Express 1120 as the product of prime factors.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.