Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 22 Jan 2011 Posted By:: Faizan Ahmad Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2009 University of Allahabad Commerce Allahabad University, B.Com. (Part-II) Examination, Business Finance University Question paper
B.Com. (Part-II) (New Course)
Time Allowed: Three Hours] [Maximum Marks: 100
Note: This paper is divided into part- 'A' and Part-'B'. Attempt all questions from Part- 'A' and three questions from Part-'B'. Use of calculator is not allowed.
Note: Attempt all eight questions. Answer in not more than 100 words. Each question carries 5 marks.
1. What is finance function?
2. Describe various Financial Objectives of Business.
3. Explain the concept of Time Value of Money.
4. State the limitations of Ratio analysis.
5. Calculate PV Ratio, Break-even point and margin of safety from the following information.
Variable Cost 1,10,000
Fixed cost 50,000
6. Differentiate between the over-capitalization and under-capitalization.
7. Explain the nature of Capital Budgeting.
8. What are the assumptions of Walter model?
Note: Attempt any three questions in maximum 600 words. Each question carries 20 marks
9. Explain with the help of suitable illustrations the consecutive steps in the preparation of the Funds Flow Statement.
10. What is meant by Capitalization? Critically examine the theories of Capitalization.
11. What is leverage? Explain and illustrate the computation of Operating, financial and Combined Leverages.
12. What do you mean by Profit-Volume Ratio? How does it help in Profit Planning? Explain with appropriate illustrations.
13. Write short notes on any two of the following:
(a) Character of Balance Sheet information.
(b) Cash Generated through operations.
(c) Forms of Stable Dividend.
(d) Limitations of Pay-Back Period Method.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Allahabad University, B.Com. (Part-II) Examination, Business Statistics
Allahabad University, B.Com. (Part-II) Examination, Business Communication & Computer
Allahabad University, B.Com. (Part-II) Examination, Cost Accounting
Allahabad University, B.Com. (Part-II) Examination, Business Finance
Allahabad University, B.com (part II), Auditing
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.