Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 22 Jan 2011 Posted By:: Faizan Ahmad Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2009 University of Allahabad Commerce Allahabad University, B.Com. (Part-II) Examination, Business Statistics University Question paper
B.Com. (Part-II) (New Course)
Time Allowed: Three Hours] [Maximum Marks: 100
Note: This paper is divided into part- 'A' and Part-'B'. Answer all questions from Part- 'A' and three questions from Part-'B'. Use of calculator is prohibited.
Note: Attempt all eight questions. Answer in not more than 100 words. Each question carries 5 marks
1. Distinguish between a 'Schedule' and 'Questionnaire'.
2. What is meant by 'Universe and 'Sample'?
3. Explain the term 'Dispersion'.
4. state the properties of Normal Distribution.
5. what is T-test?
6. A bag contains 5 white, 4 black, 3 yellow and 4 red balls. What is the percentage probability of getting a black or red ball at random in a single drawn of one ball?
7. What do you understand by Central Tendency?
8. Explain the significance of Interpolation in commerce and Industry.
Note: Attempt any three questions in maximum 600 words. Each question carries 20 marks
9. Calculate Karl Pearson's measure of coefficient of skewness from the following date:
10. From the following information calculate coefficient of correlation between age and literacy:
Age group Total Population Literate Population
(in years) (00) (00)
10-20 1,200 1,100
20-30 1,000 925
30-40 800 740
40-50 500 470
50-60 150 140
70-80 50 45
11. Determine the percentage number for criminals ubder35 years:
Age Percentage of Criminals
12. 1000 plots of agricultural blocks has a standard deviation of 2.7 lbs. Another 500 plots, taken from the same block has a standard deviation of 2.6 lbs. Is the difference between the two standard deviation statistically significant?
13. Distinguish among secular trend, seasonal variation and cyclical fluctuations. How would you measure secular trend in any given data?
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Allahabad University, B.Com. (Part-II) Examination, Business Statistics
Allahabad University, B.Com. (Part-II) Examination, Business Communication & Computer
Allahabad University, B.Com. (Part-II) Examination, Cost Accounting
Allahabad University, B.Com. (Part-II) Examination, Business Finance
Allahabad University, B.com (part II), Auditing
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.