Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 17 May 2011 Posted By:: jafar abbas Member Level: Bronze Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2011 University of Lucknow Commerce B.Com Accounting and Finance APPLIED ECONONOMICS b.com part 2 University Question paper
B.Com.(Part II) Examination, 2011
(Regular & Exempted)
Time Allowed : Three Hours
Maximum Marks : 100
Note : Question No.1 is compulsory. Attempt four other
questions, selecting one question from each Unit
1. Write in short about following:
(i) Scope of Public Finance
(ii) Canon of sanction
(iii) Difference between Public Finance and Private Finance
(iv) Sinking Fund Method
(v) Fiscal Deficit
(vi) Tax System
(vii) Features of Income Tax
(viii) Productive Public Debt
(ix) Service Tax
(x) Central Board Of Excise and Customs.
2. "Public Finance lies on the border line between Economics and
Political Science . " Explain. Also discuss the
Public Finance with other sciences.
3. Discuss Adam Smith's canons of taxation. Also discuss modern
canons of taxation.
4. Explain the principle of maximum social advantage. Point out
5. What do you understand by 'Capital Levy' ? Give aruments for
and against capital levy as a method of redemption of public
6. What is budget ? Describe the procedure for the passing of
Budget of Government of India.
7. Write notes of the following :
(i) Public Account Committe (PAC)
(ii) Estimates Commitee.
8. What are the causes of growth in public expenditure of Govt.
Of India in recent years. Explain in details.
9. Name the various local bodies in India. Describe the sources
of income of local bodies.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.