How to keep your Child active through diet
The daily routine of a child is no less hectic than their working parents! They need to perform tiny superheroes everyday while attending school, tuitions, homework,hobby classes etc. And they need lots of energy to keep themselves active. Often parents especially moms become clueless when they find kids not interested in food. Worse, moms know that their kids are not getting proper nutrients through diet to cope with everyday activities but they do not how how to incorporate everything essential in kids' diet.
To make your child active through diet
How to include fruits into children's diet
1.Give them at least one fruit everyday. Fruits contain complex carbohydrates, natural sugar, vitamin, mineral and most importantly phyto-chemicals which can act to prevent ailments.
2. Fruits like Indian gooseberries are small in size by packed with anti-oxidants. They also contribute to boost immunity in kids(in adults too).
3. To make fruits interesting for kids fruit salad is a very good option. take several of their favourite fruits. Cut into interesting shapes. Sprikle sea-salt powder and a dash of black pepper op top.
4. Bell peppers can be veru interesting for kids. because they come with different and attractive colours. Add them to salad, breakfast to make the dish interesting.Alternatively make stuffed bell peppers by stuffing them with kid's favourite potato preparations.
5. Replace snacks with fruits. One banana and glass of milk with 1-2 bread slices makes good breakfast option.
6. Dice dry fruits into kheer, porridge, etc.
How to include vegetables in kid's diet
Kids normally do not like vegetables. But that can happen because we never try to cook veggies like the way they would love. We cook veggies the way it goes well with our rice or rotis.
Tips to make veggies interesting for kids
evening meals carots are great. But remember to cook carots always. Because only from cooked carots you can get bita-carotene. Besides raw carots can carry lots of germs.
Runa is a Content writer and blogger. She has started as an Expert in Relationship and Career counselling for various websites. She has been an Editor at ISC for several years and now concentrates on Article writing for ISC and her numerous blogs.
Follow Runa N Borah or read 205 articles authored by Runa N Borah
The article is very information for children of today as we can see that many of the children do not take food properly. If we give me atleast one fruit daily, it will atleast give them some of the carbohydrates, natural sugar, vitamin, mineral and most importantly phyto-chemicals as you said.