1. Fine wheat flour (maida) - 500 gms
2. Sugar – 250 gms
3. Strawberry pulp – 100 gms
4. Strawberry pieces – 100 gms
5. ¼ small spoonful of baking powder
7. Refined oil
1. Mix baking powder in the maida.
2. Now add milk and prepare a dilute and thin paste.
3. Warm the oil in the pan add deep fry the malpua in it at low flame.
4. Mix water and strawberry pulp with sugar and prepare the sugar syrup of one string.
5. Dip the malpua in it and remove.
6. Now place the malpua in the serving dish and pour some rabdi on it and cover them.
7. Garnish them with strawberry pieces.
8. You can also decorate it with strawberry sauce.
9. The dish is ready to serve.