UPTU SEE 2011 Answer key, solutions and solved answer paperfor Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
Uttar Pradesh Technical University State Entrance Examination UPTU SEE 2011 is conducting in private unaided/government aided colleges in Uttar Pradesh affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University into admission of technical courses like engineering, management, fashion & design, architecture, pharmacy, hotel management, Computer Applications and architecture. We will provide here UPTU SET 2011 answer key and Solved question paper analysis with solutions for students who are taking UPTU SEE exam this year.
Students can evaluate their performance in exam themselves by the help of these answer key and model solution answers of UPTU SEE 2011, which we will update after the exam.Candidates can bookmark this page for all updates regarding UPTU SEE answer key and solutions, exam pattern and question paper details etc.
UPTU SEE 2011 exam pattern and Question paper analysis
Here we provide below UPTU SEE 2011 Exam pattern and question paper scoring and other details. UPTU, established in 2000 by goverment of Uttar Pradesh, conducting separate entrance examinations for various fields. Questions for common entrance exam taken from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. Many students from U.P. preparing to attend UPTU SEE 2011 Engineering entrance this time for admission to number of engineering colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
UPTU SEE 2011 question paper pattern
Total Exam - 1 exam paper 1-
Subjects- UPTU SEE 2011 paper 1 subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
Total questions strength - 150
Total weightage - 600 marks
UPTU SEE 2011 Score and Negative marks
1) Candidates are required to answer on specially given OMR answer sheets corresponds to the respective question number.
2) UPTU SEE questions are objective type question with 4 marks each.
3) Some objective type question may have more than one correct answer, so answer would be considered correct only if all appropriate choices are indicated in the answer.
4) There is no negative marks for wrong answers
5) Candidates are required to use black or blue ball point pen for UPTU SEE test.
More articles: physics