1. Eggs 4
2. Bread crumbs
3. Chopped onion 1
4. Chopped tomatoes 2 (without skin)
5. Onion paste 1 tablespoon
6. Curry leaves
7. Garam masala powder ½ tablespoon
8. Chili powder 1 tablespoon
9. Pure ghee 1 tablespoon
10. Black pepper powder to taste
11. Salt to taste
1. Boil 4 eggs and cut them into two horizontal slices. Remove the yolk from all the pieces of eggs.
2. Take 2 tablespoons of bread crumbs. Add egg yolk into this which is already removed from eggs. Add butter, onion, chili paste, salt and mix all ingredients.
3. Stuff this mixture in the place of the egg yolk in the egg and place them in a kadai.
4. Take a pan. Add 2 tomatoes (without skin) and chopped onions. Fry them with curry leaves, garam masala, chili powder, black pepper powder and salt. Cook all the ingredients until it is done.
5. Then add this sauce to the eggs and cook for 8-10 minutes.
6. We can serve this egg kofta with bread or chapati.
This is a nice resource but the spelling of the word delicious you have written wrong in your name of the topic for this resource.