First talk about what is Virtual Reality? Virtual reality is an artificial environment or scene that are created by using hardware devices and software of a computer. This artificial scene or environment is presented in such a manner that it looks and appears 3-D and we feel like being in a 3-D world.
To experience a virtual reality scene or environment, a user requires a head- mounted display (HMD) and special types of gloves which receives input from the computer. A HMD keeps a track on how eyes move and responds by sending a new input video. Also a user require the data gloves which sensor the movement of hand and interface those movement by a computer. The most important element required for virtual reality is the software to give a real experience which feels like a real world.
Note that a virtual environment represents a 3-D world that look either real or abstract. It includes real system like buildings, landscapes, spacecraft, trees, human anatomy, sculptures, crime scene, solar system and many more. these virtual environment are animated and can be represented like a real world.
Virtual Reality can be applied in many areas:
1) It can be used in medical studies to enable students to know the human body structure.
2) It can be used in scientific research laboratories so that scientist can easily research on a specific topic.
3) It can be used for entertainments like in games and movies to make the gaming experience more real and to allow individual to experience adventures under extreme conditions.
4) It can be used in driving schools as it give a real look of roads and traffic.
5) It can be used in military training for the soldiers to get familiar with different areas in the battlefield.
These are the thing about virtual reality. Now i am going to talk about its advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages of Virtual Reality:
1) Virtual reality creates a realistic world
2) It enables user to explore places.
3) Through Virtual Reality user can experiment with an artificial environment.
4) Virtual Reality make the education more easily and comfort.
Disadvantages of Virtual Reality
1) The equipment used in virtual reality are very expensive.
2) It consists of complex technology.
3) In virtual reality environment we cant move by our own like in the real world.
This helps thanks
There is a spelling mistake. It should be equipment and not quipments.
Nice, I think there is a punctuation mistake in the last line. It's can't not cant. Isn't it?