As per Mahatma Gandhi the "seven deadly sins" are:
1. Wealth without work
2. Pleasure without conscience
3. Knowledge without character
4. Commerce (business) without morality (ethics)
5. Science without humanity
6. Religion without sacrifice
7. Politics without principle
Mahatma also emphasized that "a person cannot do right in one department whilst attempting to do wrong in another department. Life is one indivisible whole."
But current politics are not at all following, even not trying to follow the words of Gandhi'ji, the father of nation. Most of the politicians are in politics for good economical establishment. Hence the politics become a profession now for making money for own and not for the any kind of social working.
Indian Politics and leaders
India is a country of unity in diversity. So, in politics also, it becomes diversified. India has dozens of regional and national political parties.
The political parties having four or more seats in the assemblies and the head or supremo of those parties are:
Indian National Congress (INC) - Sonia Gandhi
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) - Nitin Gadkari
All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) - J. Jayalalithaa
All India Trinamool Congress (AITC) - Mamata Banerjee
Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) - Mayawati
Biju Janata Dal (BJD) - Naveen Patnaik
Communist Party of India (CPI) - A.B. Bardhan
Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M) - Prakash Karat
Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) - M. Karunanidhi
Janata Dal (United) or (JD(U)) - Sharad Yadav
Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) - Sharad Pawar
Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) - Lalu Prasad Yadav
Rashtriya Lok Dal (RLD) - Ajit Singh
Samajwadi Party (SP) - Mulayam Singh Yadav
Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) - Parkash Singh Badal
Shiv Sena (SS) - Bal Thackeray
Telugu Desam Party (TDP) - Chandrababu Naidu
Considering the world democracy and other aspects, the world's largest democracy. India is militarily strong and a fast-growing and with a powerful economy.
The Presidential leadership of India includes the names of personalities, who devoted to lead the country with their Knowledge, dedication, determination and experience. As per as the Indian law is concern, the Indian President is the head of state and also the first citizen of India. On the honor of the position, the president also the Commander-in-Chief of the Indian armed forces. Pratibha Devisingh Patil is the first among all 14 presidents till date and also the current President of India. Varahagiri Venkata Giri was acting president from 03 May, 1969 to 20 July 1969 and become elected president on 24 August, 1969.
List of Indian Presidents
1. Dr. Rajendra Prasad was 1st independent Indian president from 26 January, 1950 to 13 May, 1962 and the vice president was Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan.
2. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was president of India from 13 May, 1962 to 13 May, 1967 and the vice president was Zakir Hussain.
3. Zakir Hussain was president of India from 13 May, 1967 to 03 May, 1969 and the vice president was Varahagiri Venkata Giri. He died before his term of office was ended.
4. Varahagiri Venkata Giri was president of India from 03 May, 1969 to 20 July, 1969. Varahagiri Venkata Giri was appointed as acting president following the death of Zakir Hussain.
5. Muhammad Hidayatullah was president of India from 20 July, 1969 to 24 August, 1969 He served as acting president until the election of Varahagiri Venkata Giri as the President of India.
6. Varahagiri Venkata Giri was president of India from 24 August, 1969 to 24 August, 1974 and the vice president was Gopal Swarup Pathak.
7. Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed was president of India from 24 August, 1974 to 11 February, 1977 and the vice president was Basappa Danappa Jatti. Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed was died in 1977 before his term of office ended. Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed was the second Indian president to have died during a term of office.
8. Basappa Danappa Jatti was president of India from 11 February, 1977 to 25 July, 1977. Basappa Danappa Jatti was acting president upon the death of Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed.
9. Neelam Sanjiva Reddy was president of India from 25 July, 1977 to 25 July, 1982 and the vice president was Muhammad Hidayatullah
10. Giani Zail Singh was president of India from 25 July, 1982 to 25 July, 1987 and the vice president was Ramaswamy Venkataraman
11. Ramaswamy Venkataraman was president of India from 25 July, 1987 to 25 July, 1992 and the vice president was Shankar Dayal Sharma
12. Shankar Dayal Sharma was president of India from 25 July, 1992 to 25 July, 1997 and the vice president was Kocheril Raman Narayanan
13. Kocheril Raman Narayanan was president of India from 25 July, 1997 to 25 July, 2002 and the vice president was Krishan Kant
14. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam was president of India from 25 July, 2002 to 25 July, 2007 and the vice president was Bhairon Singh Shekhawat.
15 Smt. Pratibha Patil is now the president of India from 25 July 2007 and Mohammad Hamid Ansari. Smt. Palit was also the first female Governor of Rajasthan.
Present state of Indian leaders
Under very crucial circumstances, the future of Indian politics becomes worrisome. Currently, Indian politics facing the scams are corruption, amongst the politicians. No any political party is willing to fight back against corruption, because almost all the parties are tainted in the act of corruption.
Current Indian politics is ruling by the rich peoples. The rich people become richer. This is the fact of Indian politics.
Many of the high profile politicians are into politics only to make money. The ones who come out to render their service to public have little chances to win the ticket. Therefore its all a money game play. Now it is very much needed new educated members in national congress and BJP.
Now national congress becomes too weak. They always bent upon remaining in power, even if it comes at the cost of progress of the nation.
On other hand, BJP have a ally of right wing groups like VHP and Bajrang Dal.
Requirements to call India powerful in 2020The future of Indian politics is doomed in darkness of corruption. The well-educated youth having an attitude to work for the development nation should come forward and raise their voice against the present state of it.
Now it is require, people who are educated need to join politics. National party with educated people in it could only make the necessary changes. Other wise we really have to lost our hope.
The world knows very well that India is developing very fast and it is also predicted that India will be one of the powerful nations in around 2020. Now it is expected from the politicians that we have to meet the target. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, our earlier president of India forwarded the goal towards the target successfully. Now the time come to fulfill the goal of Vision 2020. Our leaders have to take challenge and have to meet the target with a good slogan, which could be vision 2020.
So, it is very clear picture of capabilities of our leaders. They are not at all capable to leading India in to 2020. The Indian leaders are now very much sincere on vote bank politics. They are not at all worried about India’s current critical problems, like corruption is rampant, illiteracy, hunger etc. Current GP rate is below 6% and corruption aggravating massively. Right from the top to bottom order, our politicians are doing corruption and hence, there is not even a single member in the government, who is doing the right work for which task he/she is placed in that position. All the politicians, even who are not on the sit but giving excuse for the party member, are always blaming the external factors, which impacting the country's growth.
So, In this article it explained clearly that