S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat storyline
S.T.A.L.K.E.R is the very popular game played throughout the world. It is famous not only in the former Soviet Union regions, but is also with players from all across the global hit. The universe and the story-line of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. have the capacity of attracting more and more people on the international basis and the very growth of the interest in the mysterious Zone of the game continues. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. event i.e. Call of Pripyat has unfolded shortly after the release and end of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl event.
According to the main operation plan of the game S.T.A.L.K.E.R, the 1st army group is to conduct an air scouting task of some of the territory to map out many detailed and informative layouts of the fields location. Then, making use of the maps got from the task, the main military (army) forces are to be dispatched before.
Despite through all these time consuming preparations, the main operation fails. Most of the avant-garde helicopters crash in the operation. In order to collect the appropriate information on the reasons of the operation failure, USK (Ukraine's Security Service) sends their agent (the game player) into the main Zone centre. From now and here on everything depends on the game player i.e. you.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat key features
1. Awesome exclusion/gameplay Zones
- Pripyat town
- Yanov railway station
- Jupiter factory
- Kopachi village and very more
2. New interesting story and a number of unique and awesome characters.
3. More extended system of side quests while gameplay.
4. New involved monsters- Chimera and Burer with a new behaviour and new capacities and abilities for all other monsters.
5. Newly developed A-Life system
6. New emissions by which you can considerably influence the whole Zone world.
7. Sleep function (New landmark) added into the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat game.
8. Very new player's interface involved.
9. More possibility to continue playing the game after its completion in the freeplay mode.
10. The game is awesomely developed on X-Ray engine v.1.6 with high graphics.
11. The game supports DirectX 11.0 (new).
Minimum System Requirements
1. Intel Pentium 4 2.0 Ghz processor/ AMD XP 2200+
2. 512 MB RAM (Random access memory)
3. 128 MB DirectX 8 compatible card / NVidia GeForce 5700 / ATI Radeon 9600 (graphics)
Recommended System Requirements
1. Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 processor/ AMD 64 X2 5600+
2. 2 GB RAM (Random access memory)
3. 512 MB DirectX 9 compatible card / NVidia GeForce 9800 GTX / ATI Radeon HD 4850 (graphics)
The interaction between you and the game
You do are still interact interacting with the duty and freedom factions in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat game, the film like faction balance all the system from what the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky has been ever tossed out for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat game. The result is a more and most natural feel to the interplay or while game-play of all the AI systems across the whole world of the Zone. You will be seeing many wandering bands full with humans getting involved into some very large-scale fights against the ravenous packs of wild dogs and hulking and terrible boar creatures, while the game-play. You will be hearing all this combat in some distance and get the full sense that this Zone world is also alive and chaotic and terrible, devastating and exists here, independently of your all actions done, which will always reinforce the elements of realism (reality) based graphics built into the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat game weapons and armours system and all the general vulnerability of your character (you, the game player) as you will surely scamper from firefights and fire and fight.
From your detailed review, I have found that this game is really worth playing. Could you please tell its price in Indian market because I intend to buy this game. Moreover, is it similar to call of duty?