How to apply for IISWBM, Kolkata admissions 2018 to 2 years full time MBA & MHRM Degree Courses ?
Want to take admission to MBA or MHRM degree courses of Calcutta University (CU) for the session of 2018 – 2020? Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management, Kolkata is looking for both online and offline applications for Master of Business Administration and Master of Human Resource Management latest by 15th December 2017. This article informs about the complete courses, eligibility, course fees, application procedures etc.
About IISWBM, Kolkata and its coursesBeing established as the first graduate business school in India in the year of 1953, the Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management, Kolkata has been offering various degree courses, postgraduate diploma programs, research courses, and short programs. The school has now advertised the admission notification for the following two years full-time degree courses affiliated to the University of Calcutta and recognized by AICTE for the session of 2018 - 2020:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): This program is a combination of managerial acumen and sense of social responsibility required to build their career. It has various specialization in the fields of Marketing, Human Resource, Business Analytics & Systems, Finance and Production & Operation.
- Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM) : This course is very popular, even internationally, especially in HR Counseling, HR Analytics, Labor Laws, and Employee Relations.
Why to choose IISWBM ?
- It is one of the pioneer business schools in India since years.
- Excellent library facility is available in the school premises.
- Separate, safe, advanced hostel for both boys and girls is available for the accommodation of the students.
- The institute and campus is free from ragging since its 64 years existence.
- Education loan is available based on the fulfillment of formalities set by respective banks.
Note: Candidates need to apply for CAT and IISWBM separately.
- Candidates who are an Honors Graduate or equivalent (where honors is not available) from a recognized University having minimum 50% marks may apply for the admission. 45% marks is acceptable for the candidates belong to SC, S, PWD, and NC-OBC categories.
- Candidates who passed in Graduation degree in professional courses like Engineering, LLB (5 years) etc. are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who will appear in the above examinations latest by June 2018 may also apply.
- MBA: Total Rs. 6,00,000/- (Rs. 2,99,000/- as course fee, Rs. 5,000/- as library caution fee on refundable basis and Rs. 5,000/- as security deposit on refundable basis in 1st year and Rs. 2,91,000/- in 2nd year)
- MHRM: Total Rs. 4,95,000/- (Rs. 2,44,000/- as course fee, Rs. 5,000/- as library caution fee on refundable basis and Rs. 5,000/- as security deposit on refundable basis in 1st year and Rs. 2,41,000/- in 2nd year)
Selection process CAT score will be considered for shortlisting the candidates for GD or PI which may be held at New Delhi, Bhubaneshwar, Ranchi and Guwahati through IIMs shall have no role to select the candidates and University guidelines will be followed to fill the reserved seats for the candidates belong to SC, ST, PWD and NC-OBC categories.
Application procedure Application form and Brochure are available at the Reception Counter on payment of Rs. 1500/- in cash. However, it may also be downloaded from the official website of the institute at www.iiswbm.edu. In that case, payment should be paid at any branch of State Bank of India Power Jyoti Account of IISWBM No. 32495656710. Filled in application form with column 13 duly filled by SBI along with IISWBM's copy of Power Jyoti Account No. 32495656710 challan should be sent to the below-mentioned school address so that it can be reached latest by the last date to receive application positively.
- Last date to issue and receive application forms: 15th December 2017
- Time of group discussion and personal interview: 2nd to 3rd week of March, 2018
- Announcement of final result: 4th week of March, 2018
- Commencements of classes: 1st week of July, 2018
Contact details of IISWBM Registrar,
Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management,
College Square (West),
Kolkata - 700 073
Contact No. - (033) 4023 7474/ 2241 3756 / 5792 / 8694 / 8695