Six Year Integrated B.Tech Program-2018 in Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies
Are you looking for Six Year Integrated B.Tech Program-2018 admission process at Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Basara, Telangana? Be ready to get admission into Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT). Go through the admission procedures, eligibility criteria and other admission related details mentioned in this resource to get admission in for the 2018 academic year.
About Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Basar, Telangana Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies is located in Nirmal district of Telangana State in the holy land of Basar at a short distance away from river Godavari. The campus is located in a vast area of 272 acres land. It is one of the leading university of India which makes use of Information and Communication Technology in all its activities. The purpose of the establishment of this university in this area is to provide a quality and ICT based education to rural youth of this region.
The University accommodates about 6000 students, 250 faculty members and 120 support staff within its campus. The residential university consists of spacious Academic blocks with more than 140 ICT equipped classrooms and with well – equipped laboratories. Libraries with more than 1,00,000 volumes of books are provided for the benefit of students. Boys and girls hostels are well equipped with modern facilities. Mess blocks provide quality and nutritious food for the students. The campus is well connected with bank and ATM facilities. Shopping Complex, post office, primary health center (PHC) etc. are available in the campus. It also has indoor and outdoor recreational facilities. It has well equipped gymnasium, courts for basketball, badminton, table tennis, cricket, other sports and games.
2018 Admission Program in Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT)A total of 15000 students will be taken up in this 2018 Admission Program of Six Year Integrated B.Tech course meant for SSC Students of Telangana and A.P. States.
Courses Offered in 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Program
- Pre University Course (2 years): M.P.C course will be offered with the following subjects: Mathematics,Physics,Chemistry, English,Telugu, Sanskrit (Sanskrit will be offered for non Telugu students those who have not studied second language as Telugu)
- B.Tech (4 years): Following streams will be offered Chemical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communications Engineering/ Metallurgical & Materials Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering
- Candidates should have passed SSC (10th class) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Governments of Telangana State & AP State and conducted in 2018 in first attempt
- Candidates should not have completed 18 years of age as on 31.12.2018, (21 years in case of students belonging to SC and ST categories)
- International students shall be of Indian Nationality / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
Admission ProcedureThe admissions will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject in 10th class and by following the statutory reservations of the State. In addition, the admissions to 85% of the total available seats shall be reserved for the Local Candidates. The remaining 15% of the seats shall be un- reserved as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D and in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014 (see Annexure-1).
List of Certificates to be submitted
- Receipt issued by the TS Online services (see 2(c) )
- Hall Ticket of 10th Class or its equivalent.
- Study Certificates from Fourth class to Tenth class/ Residence certificate
- Residence certificate / service certificate of parents by those claiming un reserved category of seats
- Proof of caste / community certificate (SC/ST/BC) in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under any of these categories
- Physically handicapped (PH) certificate in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under this category
- Children of Armed Forces (CAP) certificate in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation
- NCC certificate by those claiming reservation under this category
- Sports certificate(s) at the level of inter-district and above by those claiming reservation under this category
How to applyCandidates applying for this course should apply only through TS Online Service only. Candidates have to pay an Application Fee of Rs.200 for OC and BC candidates. Rs.150 is applicable for SC and ST candidates. After submitting the Application Form online, the print out of the copy duly signed and the relevant documents to be sent to the following address by Speed Post or Registered Post:-
- The Director,
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies,
Important Dates to Remember for RGUKT-2018 Admission
- Last date for receiving online application by RGUKT :- 01-06-2018
- Last date for submitting the printout of the on-line application :- 04-06-2018
- Display of Selection List for Counseling :- 11-06-2018
- Counseling dates for Phase-I:- 18-06-2018 & 19-06-2018
- Counseling dates for Special Categories(PH/CAP/NCC/Sports):-21-06-2018 to 23-06-2018
- Counseling date for Global Category:- 25-06-2018
- Counseling date for Phase-II:- 26-06-2018
- Counseling date for unfilled seat of Global Category:- 28-06-2018
- Commencement of classes for 2018 batch (Orientation) :- 03-07-2018
- Website to apply online:-http://admissions.rgukt.ac.in/adm/ug/index
- For Admission detail queries:-Mobile: 9573001992 or 9703760686
- For Technical Support Queries:-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For APT Online Services Queries:-APT Online Helpline No. 040-45676699
- Mail: email@example.com