PGRRCDE, Osmania University, Hyderabad 2018 applications invited for various courses
PGRRCDE, Osmania University, Hyderabad has announced admissions 2018 into U.G, PG, PG Diploma, MBA, MCA Courses. Last date for the receipt of applications is 31st October 2018. Go through this article to get details about application process, eligibility criteria etc.
About PGRRCDEProf. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education PGRRCDE, Osmania University, Hyderabad was recognized by Distance Education Bureau UGC, New Delhi and was re accredited by NAAC with A grade. Osmania University was established in the year 1918 in Hyderabad while PGRRCDE, Osmania University was started only in 1977. It offers various under graduate, post graduate and post graduate diploma courses.
Admissions 2018Admissions are open into following courses for the academic year 2018 -2019.
- Under Graduate UG Courses - B.A/ B.Com./ B.B.A (3 year courses)
- Post Graduate PG Courses - M.A/ M.Com/ M.Sc./ MBA (2 year courses)/ MCA (3 year course)
- P.G Diploma Courses (1 year courses)
- Master of Business Administration MBA/ Master of Computer Application MCA : Graduate who have qualified in the TS ICET/ AP ICET 2018 exam or Entrance test conducted by PGRRCDE, Osmania University
- M.A (Urdu/ Hindi/ Telugu/ Sanskrit/ English) : Candidates who have passed under graduate degree examination and who have studied the concerned subject at UG level
- M.A (Philosophy/ Sociology/ Public Personnel Management) : Graduate of any faculty can apply
- M.A (Economics/ Political Science/ history/ Psychology) : A graduate in the concerned subject at Under graduate level and who have passed B.A degree can apply
- M.Com : Candidates who have passed in B.Com can apply
- M.Sc. Mathematics : Candidates passed in B.A/ B.Sc./ B.E/ B.Tech and who have studied mathematics as on of the subjects at UG level can apply. Candidates who have passed P.G Diploma in Mathematics are also eligible
- M.Sc. Statistics : Candidates passed in B.A/ B.Sc. and who have studied mathematics as on of the subjects at UG level can apply
- B.A : Candidates who have passed in inter or 10+2 level exam.
- B.A (Mathematics and Statistics) : Candidates who have passed in inter or 10+2 level mathematics as one of the optional subject.
- B.Com (General), B.B.A : Candidates who have passed in inter or 10+2 level exam.
- P.G Diploma in Mathematics, English Language Teaching, Business Management
Graduate of any faculty. (3 YDC)
- P.G Diploma in Bioinformatics : B.Sc./ M.Sc./ B.Sc. (Ag)/ B.Pharmacy/ BVSc./ MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS/ BE with 50% of marks.
- P.G Diploma in Computer Application : Graduate of any faculty.
Application ProcessEligible and interested candidates are requested to apply online at website: http://www.oucde.net from 5th August 2018. After submission of the application online, candidates need to submit their original certificates and one set of Xerox copies of certifications for verification at PGRRCDE, OU within 15 days working days. When the verification of certificates are done, candidates need to pay registration fee of Rs. 300/- through online by using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. Then after paying registration fee, candidates need to pay the course fee.
- MBA : Rs. 7500/- per Semester
- MCA : Rs. 12,000/- per annum
- M.A Urdu/ Hindi/ Telugu/ Sanskrit/ English/ Philosophy/ Sociology/ Public Personnel Management/ Economics/ Political Science/ history : Rs. 4000/- per annum
- M.A Psychology : Rs. 6700/- per annum
- M.Com., M.Sc. Mathematics : Rs. 4500/- per annum
- M.Sc. Statistics : Rs. 4000/- per annum
- B.A, B.A Mathematics & Statistics : Rs. 2500/- per annum
- B.Com (General) : Rs. 3000/- per annum
- BBA : Rs. 6000/- per annum
- P.G Diploma in Mathematics, English Language Teaching, Business Management : Rs. 4000/-
- P.G Diploma in Bioinformatics : Rs. 25000/-
- P.G Diploma in Computer Applications: Rs. 5250/- per semester
Further contact details
- Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education PGRRCDE,
Hyderabad - 500 007,
Ph. No.: 040 27098350, 040 27091605, 8985032876
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Important dates to remember
- Admissions start from : 1st August 2018
- Last date for registration with out late fee : 31st October 2018
- Last date for registration with late fee of Rs. 200 : 30th November 2018
- Last date for registration with late fee of Rs. 500 : 31st December 2018