India is a place blessed with a variety of seasons and plenty of warm waters that offer an amazing marine environment for a flourishing flora and fauna. There are various tourist hotspots in the nation such as Kerala that offer wonderful opportunities for Scuba Diving. On such place is the State of Kerala where one can enjoy one of the best adventure sports including the Scuba Diving all round the year. The following post will be outlining the Best season for scuba diving in India/Kerala so that all our readers can plan their trips accordingly and make the best of it.
Kerala – A haven of Adventure Sports and Activities in India:
- Blessed with the amazing scenic landscapes and landforms of different kinds, the state of Kerala enjoys huge tourist traffic all around the year.
- Kerala waters offer amazing opportunities for all kinds of adventure activities such as diving, swimming, snorkelling, scooter rides and surfing etc.
- The state experiences the typical coastal climate and the best time to visit the state is from the month of September to end of February. March announces the arrival of summers which is generally not favoured by the tourists.
- If you wish to enjoy the best of all the adventure sports and activities in the state of Kerala, then September to February is the best time for the same.
Read on for more information on the Best season for scuba diving in India/Kerala.
The Best season for scuba diving in India/Kerala – How, why and when?
- Scuba diving is one of the safest and best adventure sports in Kerala that can be done and enjoyed by people of all age groups.
- Scuba diving offers the best ever views of the underwater life and offers a sense of calmness and peace to the divers.
- You don't need to know swimming or breath management for enjoying scuba diving as you will be having a constant supply of oxygen and masks over your eyes and nose that will ensure proper breathing under the water.
- Every tourist that is going to do adventure activities such as scuba for the first time will be accompanied by a guide diver that will teach you some symbols for communication under the water and will be with you all the time from the moment you set foot in the water to the moment you are out of it.
- Hence, you can rest assured that you will not drown while doing scuba.
- Further, Kerala has a typical coastal climate which is warm and humid. It gets fairly hot March onwards and thus, the Best season for scuba diving in India/Kerala is from October to April which is the winter season.
- There are many beaches in the State of Kerala that offer countless opportunities for various adventure sports such as surfing, diving, riding, biking and submarine cruises.
- If you are planning to visit the state for a longer time of interval and plan to relax, then you can join a diving course which spans over the duration of one week or more and actually acquire a certificate for diving in waters across the whole world. The certificate will bear the depth of waters into which you can dive which varies from course to course and person to person.
- Scuba Diving is so safe that even children of 7 years of age can easily enjoy it.
Scuba Diving in Kerala – The best way:
- Kovalam is one of the most attractive tourist destinations in Kerala that offers ample opportunities for diving and other adventure activities.
- Every year thousands of tourists visit the state which has led to the opening of some of the finest scuba learning centres in the region.
- Bond Safari is one of the best scuba learning centres that is certified and offers a number of courses of different duration for people of different age groups.
- With a team of certified professionals from across the world, the Bond Safari ensures that you make the best of your adventure sports and has all the gear and equipment of high quality.
- Apart from offering the diving services to the tourists on all the major beaches of the State of Kerala, the Bond Safari offers all kinds of certified courses for people of all age groups.
- Another thing that makes the Bond Safari as your ultimate adventure sports partner is the scooter ride under the water which is called the Bond. There are many other adventure activities that can be enjoyed with the Bond Safari.
Log on to www.bondsafarikovalam.com for more information and to plan your trip according to the Best season for scuba diving in India/Kerala.