PUBG which is also called Player Unknown's Battlegrounds has become a massive platform for gamers. Although, it's original version was launched for PC, but the mobile version had made it more popular. In this game, a gamer can compete with other players who are playing this game online. Generally, you get an option of playing in a particular map wherein a total of 100 players can participate. The maps are named as Erangel, Sanhok, Miramar and Vikendi. These maps have their respective features. Erangel is bigger amongst the four and has a city structure, whereas Sanhok is popular for its greenery platform. Miramar is a dry land which is best for snipers. Apart from these three maps, PUBG also allows players to play a short game of 20 players. In this game, you will be provided with a short restricted area and you have to kill maximum people. Once you are dead, you will get a chance to rejoin the match. You can rejoin as many times as possible in the given promulgated time.
(Image Source: pubg.gamepedia.com)
PUBG has ensured a different kind of gaming experience for its gamers. It's versatility in time, map area and the feature has attracted many people to start playing this game. This game has become very addictive amongst the Indian population. People have started finding every possible way to play this game. This game is killing the time which people should be taking out for their hobbies. It is fine to play this game in a limit, but overdoing is becoming a major problem for everyone.
How to avoid playing PUBG
1. Dedicate a particular time for this game from your entire day's schedule. Make sure that you play this game only in the decided time. Try to keep this timing after your hectic work, so that you calm your head after playing this game for some time.
2. Avoid replaying the game once you have failed to win. Most of the time, people try to play the game again if they lost the previous match. The probability of winning is less as you have 99 other players with you. So, it is important to understand that you should stop playing it after a certain time. Do not overdo playing it.
3. Engage yourself in doing your interests. If you are fond of playing instruments, keep yourself engaged in it rather than playing mobile games.
4. Do not watch online PUBG gaming videos. It is often seen that people surf PUBG videos on YouTube and then switch over to playing. Thus, it is recommended not to watch such a video online. This will prevent you from turning into playing PUBG.
5. Do not come in other's influence to play this game. Those who are playing this game often ask their friends to join their team in PUBG. You should always avoid such callings.
More articles: How to
Playing video games or mobile games is an addiction and it's not easy to get rid of them. I remember I had an addiction to playing candy crush a few years back and used to kill my time playing it.
I have heard about PUBG but was not aware of how it is played. The author has explained it nicely what is it and how it is played?.
Many of my colleagues play this game. Playing games on mobile is not harmful till it is played within the limit but when you play for long hours it's not only going to affect your eyesight but also will affect the battery of the phone.
Kids are more vulnerable and they easily get this addiction and as a parent, we should restrict giving our smartphones and should check that they don't play much on our phone in our absence. It's better not allow them to install any such game on the phone.