PG Diploma in Fusion Imaging Technology admissions 2019 at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
Tata Memorial Hospitals (TMH) invites application for one year Post Graduate Diploma in Fusion Imaging Technology (PGDFIT) from eligible candidates for the academic year 2019-20. Through this article, you will get the details all about the course, Eligibility, Fee, Application procedure, Exam Centres, Important dates, etc. The last date of online application is 03.05.2019
About PGDFIT course
This PG Diploma Fusion Imaging Technology (PGDFIT) course conducted at Tata Memorial Hospital is for one year followed a one-year compulsory internship. This Post Graduate Diploma is honored by the Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI), an Indian deemed university and accredited by Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB), Mumbai.
The objective of this course is to provide education and training in nuclear medicine, fusion imaging technology, and radiation protection.
- Applicants who want to apply for PGDFIT must be an Indian Nationals
- Applicants must have passed B.Sc. with minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Statistics, Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry and Biotechnology.
- Applicants age must be between 20 years and 30 years. (Age relaxation is offered for SC/ST by 5 years and for OBC 3 years)
- PG Diploma Fusion Imaging Technology (PGDFIT) course will be commencing from 1st July 2019 for Academic year 2019-20.
- The Duration of the course is for 1 year + 1 year internship.
( i.e the applicant must have compulsory complete 1 year internship after one year course. Then only they will get PG Diploma Fusion Imaging Technology (PGDFIT) Certificate/ award.)
- Online registration Fee for General and OBC category candidates is Rs.300/-
- Applicants belong to SC/ ST category, Person with Disabilities and Female are exempted from registration fee.
- Mode of payment is by Debit Card/Credit Card only.
Note: Fee once paid will not be refunded in any case. Therefore candidates are advised to check carefully for their eligibility before making fee.
How to Apply for PGDFIT
- Eligible and interested applicants must fill the application form online at the organisations official website link given below in this article important notes.
- Applicant must send the print out of duly filled Online Application Form along with attested copies of certificates and zerox copy of online payment receipt within 07 days from the date of Online application to the Address
Office of the Director (Academics), 13th Floor, Homi Bhabha Block, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai 400 012.
List of documents to be sent by Post
After submission of duly filled online application the following documents must be sent by post on or before the last date to receive application by post.
- Print out of duly filled application submitted online
- copy of Payment receipt
- Recent passport size photograph
- Date of Birth certificate (duly attested)
- Educational qualification, (duly attested)
- Experience Certificates, (duly attested)
- Caste Certificate, (if applicable)
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
Applicants must retain a photocopy of the Online Application (with Photograph) and all above original documents which have submitted. If you called for interview, these documents are required for verification.
Selection will be based on Applicants performance in Written Test and personal interview.
- The syllabus for written test is based on subjects;
- Basic Physics,
- Basic Chemistry,
- Basic Biology,
- Basic Maths and statitics,
- Basic Computer
- Basic Human Anatomy & Psychology,
- Nuclear Medicine
For more detailed information, you can refer through the below link
Selected applicants names will be displayed on website http://tmc.gov.in and they will be called for CET and VIVA
- Number of Seats available for PGDFIT course is 10(Ten)
- For Filling online application form and instructions, you can refer the link: https://tmc.gov.in/tmc_pgp
- The hostel accommodation and canteen facilities will be provided to the selected candidates from outside Mumbai. They have to keep a refundable deposit of Rs.3000 / - for food.
- During the training period, the trainee cannot apply for any post or join any other job, any courses for examinations, scholarships, Interviews, etc. In case if the applicants who have already applied before the date of commencement of their training should be informed to the institute.
- Also, there is a Library fee deposit of Rs.1000/- which is applicable to all candidates.
- During the Training period Rs.11000/- per month will be paid as stipend to the non-sponsored applicants.
- On successful completion of course, it is compulsory to do Internship at Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) for 1(one) year with a payment of Rs.18000/- per month.
- Stipend will not be paid to National Candidate Sponsored from Cancer Centres / Hospitals during their training period. But they have to do compulsory internship with Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) for 1(one) year as mentioned for Non-sponsored
- For both category Candidates Annual College tuition fee will be charged Rs.20,500/- per year
Applicant requested to notes the important dates for PG Diploma in Fusion Imaging Technology (PGDFIT) course as under
- Last date of receiving online application: 03.05.2019 upto 05.30 p.m
- Last Date receiving hard copy of online application: 10.05.2018
(7 days from the date of last date of o line application)
- Display of selected candidates list on website: 03rd week of May 2019
- Date of Common Entrance Test CET for selected candidates: 03.06.2019
- Date of VIVA: 04.06.2019
- Date of Result: 10.06.2019
- Date of Commencement of PGDFIT Course: 01.07.2019
Contact detailsFor any query candidates can contact via
Address: Tata Memorial Hospital,
Dr. E Borges Road, Parel,
Mumbai - 400 012, India