SSPAD, Nagpur admissions 2019 into B.Arch., B.Des. and M.Des.
Are you looking for admission in SSPAD? Symbiosis School of Planning Architecture and Design, Nagpur has announced admissions 2019 into B.Arch., B.Des., and M.Des. Check out for more details like eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application procedure, and important dates, etc.
Symbiosis School of Planning Architecture and Design SSPAD, Nagpur is a constituent of Symbiosis International (Deemed University). This college is located at Nagpur in Maharashtra. SSPAD offers Under Graduate and Post Graduate programmes such as Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.), Bachelor of Design (B.Des.), and Master of Design (M.Des.).
Symbiosis School of Planning Architecture and Design, Nagpur has announced admissions 2019 into B.Arch., B.Des., and M.Des. in various disciplines like Communication Design and Industrial Design with different specialization. The total intake of students in B.Arch. is 40 seats, B.Des. is 60 seats and for M.Des. is 15 and 25% seats will be reserved for Nagpur domiciled candidates and 15% of fee concession will be provided for them.
Candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria for admission 2019 into B.Arch., B.Des. and M.Des.
- For B.Arch
- Candidate should be qualified in NATA or JEE paper 2.
- Candidate who have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Candidate who have passed 10+3 Diploma with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and Mathematics as a subject.
- Candidate who have passed 10+2 in any stream or 10+3 Diploma with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates appearing final year examination and waiting for the result which will be declared by June can also apply.
- Candidate must be a Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and in case of ST/ SC/ PWD 45% marks is considered.
- Candidates appearing final year examination and will get minimum 50% marks in aggregate may also apply and for ST/ SC/ PWD 0.5 reservation is considered in marks.
- Candidates from Foreign universities should provide an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities.
For B.Des. and M.Des.
Selection is done based on the candidate's performance in the Studio Test and Personal Interaction/ Interview (STPI) which will be held on 10th to 12th June 2019 for B.Des and from 10th to 14th June 2019 for M.Des at SSPAD Campus, Nagpur. The shortlisted candidates for Studio Test and Personal Interaction will be declared on 2nd June 2019 for both B.Des and M.Des. on the institute website.
Selection will be done based on the candidate's NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture)/ JEE (Paper - II), Qualifying examination - 10+2 or 10+3 years diploma or IB Diploma and/ or other test and Personal Interview.
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply through online from website "http://www.sspad.ac.in". Candidates need to upload the below-mentioned documents while applying online. Last date for the submission of application for B.Des. and M.Des. is 25th May 2019 and for B.Arch. is 7th June 2019.
List of documents to be uploaded
- All Mark Sheets with CGPA (Scans of originals
- Degree Certificate (incase final not recieved, provisonal certificate should be uploaded)
- Work certificate if candidate have work experience
Symbiosis School of Planning Architecture and Design,
Phone No.: 0712 0619 02320/ 2322/ 2024
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember
- Start date of online application: 31st March 2019 for B.Des and 06th May 2019 for M.Des. and B.Arch.
- Last date for registration and payment for B.Arch: 07th June 2019
- Last date for submission of online application for both M.Des. and B.Des.: 25th May 2019
- Date of declaration of shortlisted candidates for STPI for both B.Des. and M.Des: 2nd June 2019
- Date of declaration of shortlisted candidates for B.Arch: 12th June 2019
- Date for Studio Test and Personal Interaction: 10th to 12th June 2019 for B.Des. and 10th to 14th June 2019 for M.Des.
- Date of Interview for B.Arch: 18th to 20th June 2019
- Date of declaration of first merit list: 17th June 2019 for B.Des and 5th July for B.Arch
- Date of fee payment for first merit list candidates B.Des.: 17th to 21st June 2019
- Date of declaration of second merit list:: 21st June 2019 for B.Des. and 15th July for B.Arch
- Date of fee payment for second merit list candidates for B.Des.: 22nd to 26th June 2019
- Date of declaration of selected candidates for M.Des. :20th June 2019
- Date of declaration of third merit list for B.Arch: 22nd July 2019
- Date for fee payment and online registration for M.Des: 20th June 2019 to 01st July 2019
- Last date for registration for M.Des: 25th June 2019
- Date for commencement of programmes: 01st July 2019 for B.Des.& M.Des. and 01st Augest 2019 for B.Arch