MIT World Peace University( MIT-WPU ), Pune admissions 2019 into M.Tech Programme
Are you looking for admissions into MIT-WPU? MIT World Peace University( MIT-WPU ), Pune has announced admissions 2019 into M.Tech Programme. Check out for more details such as eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application procedure, important dates, etc.
MIT World Peace University ( MIT-WPU ) is located at Pune in Maharashtra. This university is approved by University Grants Commission ( UGC ) of India and All India Council for Technical Education ( AICTE ). It offers various Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma and Ph.D. Programmes such as B.Tech, B.Des, B.Ed., BBA, BA, B.Com, B.Sc., BCA, M.tech, M.Com, M.Sc., MBA, MCA, M. Pharm., MA, M.Ed., etc.
Applicants are invited for admission into M.Tech Programme for the academic year 2019 in various departments with relevant specializations as follows:
Intake of seats:
- Civil EngineeringSpecializations: Structural Engineering, Construction Engineering and Management, Tunnel Engineering.
- Computer Science and EngineeringSpecializations: Data Science and Analytics, Network Management and Cyber Security, High Performance Computing.
- Electronics and Communication EngineeringSpecialization: VLSI and Embedded Systems, Communication Networks and Software.
- Mechanical EngineeringSpecialization: Design Engineering, Thermal Engineering, CAD/ CAE/ CAM.
- Polymer Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
Intake of candidates for M.Tech Programme as follows:
- Civil Engineering- 66 seats
- Computer Science and Engineering- 60 seats
- Electronics and Communication Engineering- 36 seats
- Mechanical Engineering- 60 seats
- Petroleum Engineering- 18
- Polymer Engineering- 18
- Chemical Engineering- 18
Candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria for admission into M.Tech Programe:
- Candidates who have passed Bachelor's Degree in the relevant field of Engineering and Technology from a recognized university with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate or equivalent.
- For ST/ SC candidates a pass in the qualifying degree is considered irrespective of the marks.
- Candidates should have qualified GATE Score in a relevant discipline.
Selection of candidates for admission into M.Tech Programme will be done as follows:
- Candidates having non zero positive scores in GATE conducted by Indian Institute of Technology will be considered.
- Sponsored candidates should have minimum of 2 years time experience in research institute or industry.
- If any vacant seats available after the above process will be offered for candidates who do not have GATE Score or work experience through written test and interview which will be conducted by the institute.
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply online through Official Website from 11th April 2019. The last date for submission of application form is 8th July 2019. The application fee is Rs. 1500/- which should be paid online itself by using Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking. Candidates have to submit the application form online along with relevant documents and have to pay the application fee. After successful payment, it will show that application form submission and payment have been done successfully.
Total Anual Fee for M.Tech Programme is Rs. 1,90,000 /- it includes tuition fee, development fee, student activity and other which should be paid through Demand Draft in favor of "Dr. Vishwanath Karad MIT World Peace University' payable at Pune. The Anual Fee can be made in two installments as follows:
- First Installment: Rs. 75,000/- should be paid at the time of enrollment as seat acceptance fee.
- Second Installment: Rs. 1,15,000/- should be paid on the date of commencement of the session.
MIT-World Peace University ( MIT-WPU )
Phone No.: +91- 020 71177104, 71177105
E mail: email@example.com
Important dates to remember
- The start date for online application form: 11th April 2019
- Last date for submission of application with fees online: 8th July 2019 by 5:00 pm
- Date of declaration of provisional merit list: 15th July 2019
- Date of declaration of final merit list: 16th July 2019
- Date of admission round: 18th July 2019
- Date of declaration of waiting list: 18th July 2019
- Date of commencement of classes: 25th July 2019