JNTUH, Kukatpally Admissions 2019 into Part Time Post Graduate Programs in M.Tech and MBA
Are you looking for admissions into JNTUH? Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad ( JNTUH ), Kukatpally has announced admissions 2019 into Part Time Post Graduate Programs ( PTPG ) in M.Tech and MBA. Check out for more details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, application procedure, and important dates, etc.
About JNTUHJawaharlal Nehru Technological University is established in the year 1972 and it is the first Technological University in India. In the year 2008, JNTU was divided into 4 different universities - JNTUH, JNTUA, JNTUK, and JNFAU by the government of Andhra Pradesh, from then it was designated as JNTUH. It is located at Kukatpally, Hyderabad in the Telangana State of India. It offers various Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Integrated 5 year Dual Degree Masters, Ph.D. Programmes such as B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc., M.Phil., MBA, MCA, etc. It has four constituent engineering colleges and four academic schools/ units as follows:
- JNTUH College of Engineering Manthani, Karimnagar Dist.
- Institute of Science & Technology, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
- JNTUH College of Engineering Hyderabad Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
- School of Information Technology, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
- JNTUH College of Engineering Jagityal, Karimnagar Dist.
- School of Management Studies, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
- School of Continuing and Distance Education, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
- JNTUH College of Engineering Sultanpur, Medak Dist.
Admission 2019Applications are invited for admission into Part time Post Graduate Programs in M.Tech and MBA for academic year 2019-20 by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad ( JNTUH ), Kukatpally, Hyderabad as follows:
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Computer Science
- Energy Systems
- Advanced Manufacturing Systems
- Systems and Signal Processing
- Industrial Metallurgy
- Environmental Management
Intake of Seats and Duration:Total intake of seats for M.Tech program is 300 Seats. For each specialization 30 seats except for computer science. For computer science it is 60 seats. For MBA Intake is 30 seats. The duration of both programs i.e M.Tech and MBA will be of 3 years.
Eligibility criteria Candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria for admission 2019 into Part Time Post Graduate Programs in M.Tech and MBA as follows:
- For M.Tech in:
- Electrical Power Engineering: Candidate should have B.E./ B.Tech./ AMIE in Electrical engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Structural Engineering: Candidate should have B.E./ B.Tech./ AMIE in Construction Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Civil Environmental Engineering or equivalent.
- Computer Science: Candidate should have B.E./ B.Tech./ AMIE in CSIT/ Electronics and Computer Engineering/ CSE/ IT & Computer Science and Systems Engineering or MCA or equivalent.
- Energy Systems: Candidate should have B.E./ B.Tech./ AMIE in EEE/ Aeronautical/ Mechanical Engineering/ Metallurgy/ Agriculture Engineering/ Mining Engineering/ Metallurgy and Material Technology/ Mining Machinery or equivalent.
- Advanced Manufacturing Systems: Candidate should have B.E./ B.Tech./ AMIE in Automobile Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Metallurgy/ Aeronautical Engineering/ Marine Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engineering/ Industrial and Production Engineering or equivalent.
- Bio-Technology: Candidate should have B.E./ B.Tech./ AMIE in Bio-Technology/ Chemical Engineering/ Bio-informatics/ Industrial Biotechnology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Biochemical Engineering or M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Micro Biology/ Life Sciences/ MBBS/ B.Pharmacy/ Food Technology/ Environmental Sciences/ Biochemistry.
- Systems and Signal Processing: Candidate should have B.E./ B.Tech./ AMIE in ECE/ AMIETE in Electronics & Telematics Engineering/ AMIE in Electronics and Telecommunication. M.Sc. in Electronics is not eligible.
- Industrial Metallurgy: Candidate should have B.E./ B.Tech./ AMIE in Mechanical Engineering/ Metallurgy/ Industrial Engineering/ Industrial and Production Engineering/ Production Engineering or equivalent.
- Environmental Management: Candidate should be a Graduate in Engineering/ Technology in Civil/ Mechanical/ Biotechnology/Environmental and Chemical Engineering or Medicine/ Veterinary Science/ Agriculture/ Animal Husbandry/ Pharmacy/ Fisheries/ Horticulture or Post Graduate in Mathematics/ Life Sciences/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Earth Science/ Environmental Sciences/ Geology/ Atmospheric Science or MCA with Graduation in Sciences.
- MBA in:
- HR/ Finance/ Marketing/ Systems: Candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree with minimum 3 years of duration.
- Candidate should be employed on regular basis in and around the Hyderabad with minimum 1 year experience as on the last date of submission of application.
Selection procedureSelection is done based on the candidates performance in entrance exam which will be conducted by JNTUH at Hyderabad. Merit list will be prepared based on the entrance exam and selected candidates will be called for admission. The tuition fee is Rs.4000/- for each subject registered in a semester which should be paid semester wise and candidates have to pay first semester fee at the time of admission which is not refundable.
Entrance exam details:The duration of the entrance exam is 1 hour which consists of 60 objective types of questions. The time table for the entrance exam is as follows:
- For M.Tech in Structural Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing Systems exam will be held on 22nd July 2019 from 11.00 am to 12.00 pm.
- For M.Tech in Energy systems and Bio-Technology exam will be held on 22nd July 2019 from 1.00 pm to 2.00 pm.
- For M.Tech in Electrical Power Engineering exam will be held on 22nd July 2019 from 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm.
- For M.Tech in Systems and Signal Processing exam will be held on 23rd July 2019 from 11.00 am to 12.00 pm.
- For M.Tech in Computer Science exam will be held on 23rd July 2019 from 1.00 pm to 2.00 pm.
- For MBA in HR/ Systems/ Marketing/ Finance exam will be held on 23rd July 2019 from 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm.
- For M.Tech in Environmental Management exam will be held on 24th July 2019 from 11.00 am to 12.00 pm.
Application procedureInterested and eligible candidates are requested to download application form and print on A4 Size paper from Official Website. The last date for submission of application form is 29th June 2019 without late fee and 10th July 2019 with late fee of Rs.1000/-.The application fee is Rs.1000/- should be paid through Demand Draft in favor of "The Registrar, JNTUH", payable at Hyderabad, on any nationalized bank. Candidates have to send the filled in application form along with all necessary documents and prescribed application fee in form of DD to the following address by the last date of submission of application. The incomplete applications and received after the due date will be rejected.
Contact informationDirectorate of Admissions,
JNT University Hyderabad,
Documents to be attached:
- Copy of Bank Demand Draft.
- Copy of qualifying degree certificate.
- Copy of SSC certificate for date of birth.
- Copy of salary and service certificate from organization where they are working.
- Copy of Original no objection certificate from the employer.
- Copy of community certificate in case of ST/ SC candidates.
- Copy of medical certificate from district medical board in case of PH candidates.
Further contact detailsJawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad,
Phone No.: 91 40 23053434
Important dates to remember
- Last date for submission of application: 29th June 2019 by 4 pm.
- Last date for receiving application with late fee: 10th July 2019 by 4 pm.
- Date of entrance exam: 22nd to 24th July 2019.