Introduction The Head Office of the Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) is situated at Pattom, in the state capital Thiruvananthapuram. It was formed as a result of the re-organization of States on 1 November 1956, and the duties and functions of the KPSC have been laid down in Article 320(3) of the constitution of India. KPSC conducts written examination and interviews to select the best suitable candidates for various Government Posts in Kerala State.
Kerala PSC EXAM: The Kerala Public Service Commission Board is conducted in 3 parts i.e. Preliminary Exam (Objective Type), Mains Exam (Descriptive Type) and Personal Interview. Only the selected candidates from the Preliminary Exam are called for the later stage and accordingly publishes the final merit list. The Preliminary Exam has 6 parts viz. General awareness, Kerala Gk, general science, mathematics, reasoning, and Computer knowledge. The Preliminary Exam is designed only to choose appropriate candidates for the Main Competitive Examination. The aspirant needs to achieve an aggregate of 45% for general category and 40% for SC/ST students in all sections.
KPSC Eligibility CriteriaNationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
Age Limit: The Candidate must not be below 21 years and above 35 years of age for the general category at the time of exam/selection. A Relaxation of 5 years is allowed to SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be a graduate/degree holder and possess basic knowledge of Computer with at least 55% of the marks in any stream from a recognized University.
List of JOB availability: According to the merit list of the KPSC exam, the job will be provided in two groups. The job profile and salary can be obtained from official KPSC Website: https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
Coaching Centre Selection:- Nowadays we have many free options available through the internet for KPSC preparation but for proper guidance and mentor, the below list of coaching classes will help you.
1.PACE Institute of banking: Pace Coaching center in Thrissur is a result-focused training center for Public Service Commission (PSC) examinations. This institute concentrates on providing quality Course Material prepared by its dedicated Faculty. It holds students-teachers gathering for interactions, doubts clearing, getting ideas and feedback for better results. It helps students to get various scholarships through real guidance. As students come from various parts of the state, it provides hostel facility. It is the best institute with the lowest fees and high results in KPSC coaching.
Contact Information of Institute: Address: 2nd floor, Vadakke Samooham building, near cooperative hospital, Shornur Road, Thrissur, Kerala - 680001
Phone: 0487 2323 895, 9895365345
2. Vibrance Institute for Building Excellence Vibrance Institute for Building Excellence is managed by young dynamics that promote complete result-oriented coaching for all competitive exams, including PSC, Civil Service Examinations, Bank tests, etc. The faculties are qualified, experienced and capable of coaching as per the need and speed of the students. The teachers are friendly which helps students to clear their doubts at any time. The institute provides all-round development of its students by bringing experts from various places and positions that guide them in facing interviews and discuss various aspects of undertaking competitive exams. Every batch is managed by separate faculties that provide completed schedule and syllabus which is best prepared and must-have for attempting the KPSC exams. It has a library that provides a wide range of books required for exam preparations.
Contact Information of Institute: Address: Vibrance Institute for Building Excellence, 25/756/1, Mannath Lane, MG Road, Thrissur, Kerala.
Phone: 9895 499638, 9895793069
3. Cubit Academy: Established in the year 2017, provide students with the best coaching experience to clear various competitive examinations conducted by SSC, Banks, and KPSC. The Institute has experienced and outstanding faculty that focuses to promote best in hand coaching as per the demand and expectation of the ambitious students. Cubit Academy has flexible timing and limited students in each batch which helps to give individual attention to aspiring students. The proficient faculty provides quality teaching, exam tips and techniques that develop a competitive attitude among students. It is the leading institute which is continuously guiding the students to achieve their goals.
Contact Information of Institute: Address: Falkland Building, 2nd floor, Near Kerala Varma College Bus stop, Punkunnam, Thrissur, Kerala - 680004
4. Prof. Seshan's Academy: It is the best center started in 1980 by Prof. P.A. Seshan for competitive examinations coaching in Kerala. It has branches in all districts of Kerala and is one of the few institutions selected by the Govt. of India to train and educated SC/ST, OBC students under the schemes of Ministry of Labor. They provide excellent coaching, up-to-date study material and with their expertise, provides impressive result in all competitive examinations. Seshan's Academy students hold various positions of civil services all over India which itself shows their dedication and excellent coaching output. The institute has well-furnished classrooms, spacious library and talented faculty. The academy also provides free coaching to economically and socially backward students. Many of institute students have got top ranks in various competitive examinations conducted by Kerala PSC including Secretariats Assistant, LD Clerk, etc.
Contact Information of Institute: Address: Near Arogya Bhavan, M G Road, Thrissur, Kerala.
Phone: 0471 233 7702 / 9495397622
5. IGNITE: Ignite is an initiative of IIT alumni and managed by IITians and CEPTians that believe in promoting fruitful education to aspiring students and brighten their future. They train the children to excel in competitive exams by providing quality education and are considered as one of the top KPSC entrance coaching institutions in Kerala. The faculty are best in the industry, highly qualified, committed and having unique teaching methods that help students to excel in exams. Every batch is limited to 22 students, helping them to provide attention to each student, coach them according to their capability and capacity. Special attention is given to weaker students and helps them improve and attain a triumphant record.
Contact Information of Institute: Address: 3rd Floor Thekkarayil Plaza, Near Airtel Showroom, Shornur Road, Thrissur, Kerala.
Phone: 0487 2323766 / 755 90 22 666
6. Brilliance college: Brilliance college is an established coaching institute, having its branches in all districts of Kerala that shaped the future of many children to get into civil services. The institute provides training to various competitive exams like UPSC and Kerala Public Service Examinations, etc. The Institute has well-equipped and voluminous classrooms for personalized coaching. The teaching faculty are trained and well experienced that gives complete coverage of the syllabus with Model Questions papers and Assignments. They organize regular online tests, provide tips and tricks to solve question papers. The institute has good infrastructure and a spacious library.
Contact Information of Institute: Address: 9th floor, Capital city tower, korappath lane, north round, Thrissur, Kerala - 680001
Phone: 0487 – 2338777