About BPSC Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is the state Civil Services Examination to select applicants according to their merits for civil services job in the Indian state of Bihar. It is a government body. It was formed on November 1, 1956. The headquarters of Bihar Public Service Commission is in Patna, Bihar.
BPSC Exam Pattern BPSC conducts a three-tier exam for the final selection of candidates. It consists of Preliminary Exam (Objective Type), Main Exam (Subjective Type) followed by an Interview. Preliminary Exam is qualifying in nature. Its marks will not be added in the preparation of final merit. Only those candidates who clear Prelims Exam will be allowed to appear in the Main Exam. If the candidate qualifies the Mains Exam too, then he/she is called for Interview. The Prelims Exam is of 150 marks. The questions are both in Hindi and English language. There is no negative marking. There are five options to each question.
The Main Exam is of 900 marks. The candidates need to qualify in General Hindi. General Knowledge question paper will be both in Hindi and English language. The score will be arrived at by taking into account the total of 900 marks in GS Paper 1, GS Paper 2 and Optional Paper. The candidates are then called for the interview according to their merit.
BPSC Syllabus: Syllabus for BPSC Prelims Exam:
Syllabus for BPSC Main Exam
BPSC Eligibility Criteria
List of BPSC JobsBPSC offers a number of government jobs for various posts in the Indian state of Bihar. Below are the names of some jobs/posts under BPSC.
BPSC Recruitment processRecruitment is done in the following two ways
BPSC Coaching centersBy providing the required knowledge, proper guidance, much need moral support, BPSC exam preparation coaching classes help us crack the exam and find success. Below is the list of coaching classes that have strived through decades and manufactured successful BPSC Servants.
1. Khan Study GroupThis is one of the oldest coaching institute dedicated to providing proper guidance and study material to the civil services jobs aspirants. It was established in the year 1992 by Dr Khan. This institute provides updated study material and conducts various seminars, test and doubt sessions and other important activities. The faculties of this institute are known to get completely involved with the students. Infrastructure is student-friendly. This esteemed institute trained over 400 aspirants last year and helped many achieve success. It is ranked as the number one institute in Patna for civil service exam preparation.
Contact Information: Address- Above Toyota Showroom, Exhibition Road, Near Gandhi Maidan Patna 01
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. ALS IASThe motto of ALS IAS is, "I CAN" is more important than your "IQ". Established 25 years ago, this coaching aims at guiding the BPSC aspirants in cracking the competitive examination through knowledge sharing, learning tricks to save time during the exam, and instilling confidence among them. There are about 2500+ success stories of ALS IAS. This institute provides study materials that are extensively researched and designed for preparation of civil services examination. Tests, workshops, brainstorming lectures and doubt clarifying sessions are organized on a daily basis and focus is also given on personality development of the aspirants.
Contact Information: Address- Grand's Aley Manawar, 3rd Floor, South Gandhi Maidan, Near Panache Hotel, Patna - 800001
Email : email@example.com
Phone: 8252002211/ 8252002213
3. Drishtikon IASThis was founded by Sri Ganeshan and stabilized in the year 2009, to provide the best guidance to crack BPSC examinations. It aims to enhance the overall knowledge and personality of the aspirants by developing their analytical skills and providing standard quality study material which is updated from time to time on the basis of the revised syllabus. Like other institutes, it also conducts seminars, workshops, test and doubt sessions. The students with the same base of learning and potential are put in one group and required focus is given to meet the special needs of each of the learner groups.
Contact Information: Address- Navin Kothi, Laxmi Pustakalaya, Opp. Khudabaksh Library, Ashok Rajpath Rd, Patna, Bihar 800004
Phone: 9431363335, 9308001933
4. Achievers IAS AcademyThis also comes among the best institutes for preparation of BPSC examination. It ensures that the best quality study material is provided to aspirants. The syllabus is updated if the contents are revised. It provides an excellent faculty along with excellent guidance and booklets so that the aspirants gain enough knowledge and confidence to crack the examination. Along with that, it helps in building soft skills like communication, leadership etc to enhance overall personality development. In 60-62nd BPSC Batch, 22 candidates were selected out of 33 candidates.
Contact Information: Address- Patliputra colony, Road no-A, near Tennis Court 180 Patna 13, Bihar.
Phone: 8434931877, 7250667974
5. Chanakya IAS AcademyThis was founded in the year 1993 by Mr A.K. Mishra, its founder and managing director, who is fondly known as Success Guru. This institute is influenced by the philosophy that every individual is born to succeed. This institute teaches and guides in both Hindi and English language as per the needs of each candidate. Great emphasis is also given on leadership development, ethics and social responsibility for the overall development of the candidate. Special classes, mock tests, workshops are organized on a regular basis. Success Guru AK Mishra conducts seminars based on his trademark model "Human Software Development Program".
Contact Information: Address - Chanakya IAS Academy, Patna Center,
304,lllrd Floor, above Reliance Trends, Navyug Kamla Business park, East Boring Canal Road,
Patna, Bihar 800001
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +91-7303763226
Website : https://www.chanakyaiasacademy.com/ias-coaching-institute-patna/