Introduction AIPVT or Veterinary College Admission Test (VCAT) is a former veterinary school admissions examination for admission to five years Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences (B.V.Sc) and Animal Husbandry (A.H) degree program. It is part of the medical entrance training program that offers 15% seats in all India and states medical college. These exams are mostly conducted in the month of May and the online application procedure for the same starts from February onward.
AIPVT Eligibility Criteria i. The candidate should be a resident of India and within the age bracket of 17 to 25 years.
ii. The candidate should have appeared or cleared intermediate (10+2) with Physics, Biology, Chemistry (PCB) and English from an authentic board or university.
iii. The minimum mark is 50% for general category whereas 40% for OBC/SC/ST category applicants.
AIPVT Exam Pattern AIPVT is an offline (Pen and Paper-based test) multiple choice test and re-assertion based questions are given for a total of 180 Marks for 3 hours. It has 3 sections, viz. Physics, Chemistry and Biology carrying equal weightage from both the XIth & XIIth Std. portion. The questions will be either in English or Hindi as per the selected language. Every correct answer is allotted 4 marks and 1 negative marking for every wrong answer.
AIPVT Application Form Application forms are available at the official website www.aipvt.vci.nic.in starting from January 2019 (tentative). AIPVT has now been replaced by the NEET examination.
i. The mode of application form filling is expected to be online only.
ii. Candidates can register themselves for AIPVT 2019 through the official website once the registration forms are available.
iii. A unique profile is created for every candidate on the basis of the details in the application form.
iv. General category candidates will have to pay an application fee of INR 1500 & for reserved category candidates application fee will be INR 750.
v. Documents such as a candidate's photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression have to be uploaded.
vi. Candidates need twill have to pay an additional fee of INR 750 for late registration.
As there are many coaching centres across Kerala, here is a list of 5 best coaching centres for your reference to help you choose the best as per your needs and requirement.
1. Alpha Entrance Academy (Alappuzha)Alpha Entrance Academy was started in the year 2000 and is one of the forerunners in medical entrance coaching. The academy has been producing excellent results every year and the increase in the enrollment for the coaching tells it all for the new aspirants who wish to make a career in the field of medicine.
The academy provides the best study material prepared by the prominent faculties of the academy. The dedicated and experienced staff provide motivational programs, proper attention to individuals and doubt clearing sessions, parents – teachers' interaction altogether gives the academy the status that it is having to date.
Address: Rose Building, West of KSFE, Zilla Court Road, Alappuzha, Kerala – 680001
Phone : 0477 - 2264249 / 9400321321/ 9447300654
2. ALPS International Science Academy (AISA - Malappuram) AISA has been started with a view to providing the highest quality education possible to serious aspirants for IIT-JEE, NEET and CA-CPT streams at an affordable fee.
The institute has state-of-the-art infrastructure with fully air-conditioned smart classrooms all under security services and CCTV surveillance. The teaching faculties are the best from best coaching centers in Hyderabad and Kota and provide unique study materials prepared by the institute faculty based on the updated exam pattern. They provide individual attention, subject back-up and regular doubt-clearing sessions. They teach basic concepts and formulas to enhance the fundamentals of each subject. They conduct regular online & offline tests for all subjects and through their weekly error list program provide review and help to rectify the mistakes.
They have two batches.
a) AISA MEDI ZENITH - It is two years of integrated classroom program for students appearing for class XI. This course is to develop step by step by guiding and focusing on concepts and applications and avoid mistakes commonly made by students.
b) AISA MEDI RANK BOOSTER (Repeaters Batch)- It is a one-year full-time classroom programmed for the class XII students. It provides continuous practice of the syllabus, prepares & provides study plans, time management and problem-solving shortcuts. They conduct motivational classes to help students to understand their strengths and weaknesses.
Address: Al Ameen Tower, Melmuri – 27, Malappuram, Kerala – 676519
Phone :b 7593853333 / 949 61 272 47 / 949 61 720 36 / 954 44 505 00
3. Coach India IITians Academy(Thrissur)This is the first coaching institute set up by the IITians with a mission to provide the best coaching pattern to dedicated students and help them get into the best colleges. The academy has fully furnished and air-conditioned classrooms to provide comfortable teaching. The subjects are taught by IITians faculty which include problem-solving tutorials and doubt clearance sessions apart from rigorous theory and concept lessons. They believe in promoting quality education and hence have limited intake for a batch which helps to provide personal attention and to be result-oriented. Regular tests, evaluation, and feedback are provided to students and their parents without causing mental stress and this helps students, teachers, and their parents to get up to date status. They provide specially designed coaching materials as per the latest syllabus, boards (State/CBSE/ISC) and exam pattern.
Address: Second Floor, Fort street, East fort junction, Thrissur, Kerala - 680005
Phone : 0487 2336668 / 8156876664 / 68
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
4. Aspirant (Thiruvananthapuram) Aspirant academy provides coaching for those seeking admission for courses like BVSc, BAMS, BSc Agriculture, BSc Fisheries, BSc Forestries within and outside Kerala State. The students are provided with the best study material prepared by the highly qualified teachers of the institute keeping in mind the exam format, syllabus and method. The faculty has a lot of experience in the entrance coaching field and thus provide proper guidance and motivation to increase the full potential of the students. The institute has the best infrastructure with the latest technology and library facilities for the all-round learning process of the students. They conduct regular tests and provide feedback to the students which help them correct their doubts and score more with ease.
Address: T.C. 25/2084(5), Dharmalayam Road, Ayurveda College, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Phone : 0471 2330226, 2330228, 2330229
5. RIITS-Rameeph's IIT-JEE Training School (Kollam)The training school RIITS was founded in 2011, with a sincere and dedicated effort that is the secret behind its development. It is located at the centre of Kollam city, easily and equally accessible from all parts of Kollam. The building is far from traffic disturbances and thus peaceful.
The coaching centre has a full team of proficient and knowledgeable teachers with more than 10 years of practice in the field of coaching students for their entrance exams. They provide guidance, resource and motivation which are reflected by the results the institute has provided from the time of its inception.
They provide self-made updated notes for the students. Regular tests and doubt-clearing sessions are conducted along with feedback to every student. The progress of the students is periodically monitored and more attention is provided to the weak students for their improvement. Regular meetings with parents are kept to get input from them and to update the progress of their wards.
Address: RIITS, Dr.Bhaskar College, Chemmanmukku, Kollam, Kerala - 691021
Phone: 0474 – 3225885, 3255885
Note: From 2017, AIPVT All India Pre-Veterinary Test has been replaced by NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test). The Veterinary Council of India (VCI) only organizes admission procedure (counselling) for providing admission to the B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree program course. The seats will be allotted to candidates as per their rank, choice, availability, reservation policy, etc. using the NEET Merit List.