PG Diploma in Rural Management admissions 2020 at Institute of Rural Management Anand, Gujarat
Are you looking for Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) admission in Gujarat? Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), Gujarat invites online applications for admissions to PG Diploma in Rural Management course. Interested candidates can refer to the article below for the details of the PGDRM course, eligibility, admission procedure, selection procedure, admission fee, etc. The last date to submit online application is 10th January 2020.
IntroductionThe Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), Gujarat was established in the year 1979 as a self-financed Institute. It is one of the leading academic organizations in Rural Management Education and Research. The Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) offered by IRMA is a 2-year course equivalent to a Master's degree, approved by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Eligibility To apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) course, one must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria
- Candidates should have completed graduation from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks in any discipline and a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) education
(In case of SC/ST/DAP (Differently Abled Person) the aggregate marks at the graduate level is minimum 45%)
- Candidates who are expected to complete their graduation by 30 June 2020 and complying with the eligibility requirement, can also apply
- There is no age limit to apply for admission to PGDRM at Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Selection Process Based on the following 2 criteria IRMA will shortlist the candidates
Merit-based calls(non profile based calls): General category candidates who have scored above 85 percentile in CAT 2019/XAT 2020
Profile-cum-merit based calls (profile based calls): General category applicants who have scored above 80 percentile in CAT 2019/XAT 2020 along with their profile include the following criteria
Shortlisted candidates, as per the above criteria, will be called by IRMA for Social Awareness Test 2020 (IRMASAT 2020), Group Activity(GA) and Personal Interview(PI)
- Excellence: Candidates who have completed their graduation from top universities and colleges
- Work experience: Candidates who have got work experience in social impact, community development, livelihoods, policy and advocacy, agriculture and allied sectors
- Graduation: Candidates who have pursued their graduation in social science, development studies, agriculture and allied science
Final selection will be based on IRMA Social Awareness Test (IRMASAT); Group Activity (GA) and Personal Interview (PI)
- Application fee for General and OBC categories is Rs.1500/- & for SC/ST/ Differently Abled Person (DAP) categories the fee is Rs.750/-
- Candidates can pay the application fee through the online payment gateway while applying/submitting the online application.
Mode of ApplicationTo apply for the Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) at Institute of Rural Management Anand(IRMA), eligible and interested candidates can fill the application form online through the official website of IRMA at https://admission.irma.ac.in/
- Before filling the online application form, the candidate should thoroughly check the selection procedure
- Candidates should have a valid e-mail id to enable to register with IRMA
- Candidates should mention the correct name as per their Graduation certificate/ Mark sheet
- Keep ready scanned or digital copies of your following documents, to enable you to upload at the appropriate place in the application form online.
No correction/addition/deletion will be allowed in the form once you submit the application. Therefore, candidates should make sure for the correct details filled in the form before final submissionApplication fee once paid will not be refunded No need to send the hard copy or printout of the application submitted online to the Institute. However, you can keep a copy of the submitted online application for your reference
- Candidate's photograph and signature (Maximum size: 512 KB)
- Latest certificate of candidate who belong to General (EWS) / OBC (Non creamy) / SC / ST / DAP category as applicable (Maximum size: 1 MB).
- Mark sheets of 10th, 12th and graduations. Also, certificates of graduation, sports, extracurricular activities and work experience certificate, whichever applicable to you (Maximum size: 1 MB).
PGDRM course feeThe approximate fees at Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) for 2-years PGDRM course for Indian Nationals are as under
- First year fees: Rs.6, 25,000/ (payment date will mention in the offer letter)
- Second year fees Rs. 6, 25,000/- (Payment by 15th May 2021)
The above amount includes tuition fee, computer and internet services fee, Library and TAU charges, hostel fee, and student activity fee.
- Deposits and other activity charges: Rs. 73,000/ appx. which include caution deposit, Books deposit, alumni association membership etc,.
In addition to the above, candidates have to pay Students Activity Fund Rs.3000/- (included candidate health insurance premium for a sum of Rs. 1 Lac)
- Monthly mess expense appx.4500/-
Important dates Those who are interested to apply for the PG Diploma in Rural Management admissions 2020 at Institute of Rural Management Anand, Gujarat, should remember the following dates
- In case of Indian National candidates, the last date to receive the completed applications is : 10th January 2020
- IRMASAT Group Activity and Personal Interview: Between 10 and 29 the February 2020 (except February 16 & 23, 2020)
- Announcement of final results: 1st or 2nd week of March 2020
- Last date for submitting acceptance form with an initial fee of Rs. 25000/-: Within 1 week after the announcement of Final result
- Last date for depositing the first year fee: Within 15 working days after the announcement of Final result
- In case of FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored (Other than Indian Nationals),the last date for receipt of completed applications is: 30th March 2020
- Personal Interview 2nd or 3rd week of April 2020
- Announcement of final results : 04th week of April 2020
- Beginning of First Term: 10th July 2020
Note: The dates mentioned above are tentative and IRMA reserves the rights to change the dates if the need arises
Contact details For more information and for any query, candidate can contact;
Mr. Janak R. Brahmbhatt, Manager (Academics)
Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA,)
Anand: 388 001,
Phone No.: (02692) 221659/ 221940
(Between 9:30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. on Monday to Friday, except public holidays)
Fax No. : (02692) 260 188