How to apply for Khazar University, Azerbaijan International Scholarship Programs 2020
Are you looking for any scholarship for your studies? Khazar University, Azerbaijan is inviting application from overseas students for its International Scholarship Programs. Eligible and interested candidate can apply for any of these scholarships. Check this article for details of scholarships, eligibility, duration, application procedure and selection procedure etc.
About Khazar UniversityKhazar University is a private University which offers several undergraduates, graduates, doctoral and professional courses in Arts, Social Sciences, Humanities, Architecture, Engineering and Applied Sciences, Economics, Management and Business Administration, Education etc. University has also started international education programs. Now, Khazar University has announced the International Scholarship Program for 2020.
Program descriptionThe main features of the program are as follows:
- Only foreign nationals are eligible for these international scholarship programs.
- Applicants must be eligible for admission to bachelor, master and PhD programs.
- Every year two scholarships, each covering the cost of the tuition fee, will be awarded to citizens of each country who apply for UG, PG or doctoral programs run by Khazar University.
Type of ScholarshipsKhazar University Excellence Scholarship:
In this program tuition fee of international students is fully waived off. So that the students can carry out their study at Khazar University tuition-free.
Khazar University Merit Scholarships:
These scholarships are different from excellence scholarships as they cover only 75%, 50%, or 25% of the tuition fee.
Note: Accommodation, travel, and other costs are not included in this scholarship. Selection will be based on a competitive basis.
Name of positionsBachelor, Master and PhD positions
Research areasSchool of Economics and Management, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, and School of Education.
Location of FellowshipKhazar University, Azerbaijan
- Candidate can apply to one of the bachelor's, master's or PhD programs in the area of his/ her interest at Khazar University.
- Applicant can be any Nationals except Azerbaijan.
- Candidates must have a good academic track records. Candidates must have good English language skills. Candidates with valid TOEFL or IELTS scores or any Standardized English language test scores will be preferred. However, it is not mandatory to have any standardized English language test score.
- Candidates who holds a high school with English as a major instruction medium do not require an English language skill score or any other document.
- Candidates must be willing to study at Khazar University, Azerbaijan.
- Candidates will have to show good communication as well as social skills.
DurationIntitally scholarship will be granted for one year which may be further extended based on the performance of the student.
How to Apply
Note: Late applications will not be considered.
- To apply for the International Scholarship program, candidates are requested download application form from the official website of Khazar University.
- Admission form for each level i.e. Bachelor, Master or PhD are available on a seperate link at the official website.
- Candidates must fill the appropriate form of the selected level and submit all relevant document along with the scholarship application form.
- Completed applications should be sent to the International Affairs Office by email (email@example.com) or post.
- It is also required to mention in the subject line of email 'Your name_Khazar International Admission 2019-2020'.
Submission DeadlineLast Date for Apply is April 15, 2020 (Sunday), 17:00 (5:00 PM).
Selection procedureAll applications that are received by the Khazar University in response to these scholarship programs, will be screened and further evaluated. Then shortlisted candidates will be interviewed via skype.
Contact InformationFor any further query about this international program, please contact International Affairs Office. Also, visit the official website of the university to know more about this scholarship program.
- Khazar University,
41 Mehseti Street,
Baku, AZ1096, Azerbaijan
Phone: (+99412) 421-17-08;
(+99412) 421-79-16 (ext.240)