Introduction Online classes are the backbone of the future. In the present scenario, due to the pandemic of Corona Virus, it is possible that the schools and colleges will start after September 2020. So, it is very important for school leaders, parents, and students to go ahead with online classes. In the future, these classes would be an important part of our society. The coaching centres for IIT, JEE, NEET and other competitive exams have also started coaching through online.
How to start online classes? It is the biggest problem for school leaders and parents to start online classes. There are different aspects and you have to know about them before starting online classes. The school leaders and parents have to know the concept of online classes and after that, they would be succeeded in their goals.
Tips for school leaders The school leaders and administration have to do the following preparation to start online classes:
Tips for the teachers The teachers can do the following things to make online classes a great success:
Tips for the parents The tips for parents are as below:
Conclusion Online classes not only make your teachers aware of using technologies but also helps in the development of the whole personality of the students. The software and platforms used for online teaching are free. You can also use paid software which provides more features including the website of your school or coaching centres. So, you can start online classes with free software and later you can go with the paid software. You may also develop software as per your needs to conduct online classes.
Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala is based in India with over 15 years experience as a teacher. Teaching and writing are his passion. Most of the articles of Hakimuddin are related to education, exam, environmental problems, etc.
Follow Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala or read 142 articles authored by Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala
A well-presented article by the author. I would like to add a few tips too.
Tips for teachers:
Give individual attention when the questions are asked by you and replied by the students. This makes the class interesting and encourages them to learn better.
Tips for the students:
1. Students have to be on time for the class. Don't lose your temper if the network is not connected. If you are not able to connect at all, check with your friends and collect the key points of the class to enable you to move ahead.
2. While you are listening to your class, inform your family members to help you and not to disturb you. A silent environment of your house is necessary and enables you to understand your lessons in a better way.
Nice article by the author , each point which help in online study described in a systematic ways by the author.
Today online class is the only option for many schools and other classes so we have to keep these tips in our mind, there are some more tips for students who are taking online classes -
1 . Mute notifications of all social apps of the mobile phone so you will not distract by the social media like Facebook, Whats App, Twitter etc , as we all know there is no android phones where some social apps are not there.
2. Be Disciplined - Many students do not take online classes as much serious as offline because they feel they are not observing by the teachers , but here you should understand this is your need of today so be more concious for your online study.
3. Attentive - Your focus should be only in your study while attending a class.
4. Ask to your family and friends to do not disturb you during your online class timing.
5. Keep all needful study material with you and do not go anywhere until your class is going on finish your work before or after the class.
Remember one thing this is the only way to keep your study continue is this corona era so be sincere and give your 100% to your study.