Top Online Learning Websites and Apps Online study requires lots of self-study which helps to understand and build up the basic concept of the subjects. It is very helpful in preparing tough exams like IIT-JEE and NEET. But amid online and self-studies, students may come across some doubts which call for an immediate solution. Nowadays, there are many coaching centres are assisting with their online platforms either through websites or apps and helping the aspirants of JEE and NEET exams through their various courses. Some of them, offer courses free of costs while others fee ranges from Rs 15000 to 50000 depending on the type of the course. Aspirants are required to select the course as per his/her need. In that context, aspirants may check with some good websites providing study material to strengthen your concepts in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics included in the curriculum of both JEE Mains, JEE Advanced and NEET exam and also offer doubt removal round the clock. There are several apps and websites available which offer good study material and videos for JEE and NEET preparations. The aspirant may check any of the website/app given below:
1. Hashlearn The Hashlearn portal and app both are available. The platform provides access to recorded course videos by good faculties, doubt solving sessions, unlimited books, practice and tests etc. The Hashlearn is very good for doubt clearing and provides 24x7 supports. It provides very books, NCERT Study material and question banks for engineering, medical and other entrance exams. It covers IIT-JEE mains and advanced, NEET, BITSAT, VITEEE, MU OET, SRMEEE, AIPMT and other State entrance exams. Besides it also provide coaching for Class 8th to 12th students preparing for CBSE, ICSE and State Boards other government exams like SSC, CLAT, Banking and insurance etc. They also offer customised courses. It is not very much expensive and also free trial classes. Here, students can access various JEE and NEET related books. Mock tests and sample papers are also available. Because of collaboration with well-known publishers like Arihant publication and other best sellers publishing houses, aspirants can access all publishers' books and take online practice tests. On-demand videos and live test series are also available for aspirants.
2. My Study Cart It s a Delhi NCR based educational portal which provides several online courses and online coaching to aspirants of IIT-JEE, NEET-UG, CBSE/ICSE, SAT, KVPY, NTSE and Olympiads etc. They provide quality study materials to the aspirants of JEE mains and JEE Advanced with emphasis on the entrance tests. However, they also cover other exams like AIMS, NEET, JIPMER, BITSAT etc. They also offer free resources including tips, previous question papers and lists of books etc. to the aspirants. They have qualified and experienced tutors and coaches for the specific subjects. My study cart has good faculty which works continuously to remove the doubts of the students anytime during the course and guide them.
3. Kaysons Education This platform offers online coaching for I IT-JEE exam. They provide excellent detailed videos lectures for both JEE mains and JEE advanced on each topic. The method of explaining each concept is quite impressive and interesting. They provide a reference list of books of IIT JEE Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics preparation. Kaysons education provide study material including video lectures, notes, question bank and test series for JEE preparation as well. Their presentations contain a lot of graphics and animation which provoke aspirant's interest in the subjects and clears all the doubts.
4. SolveitNOW It is one of the best doubts solving e-platform. It offers solutions to the difficult problems arise in Maths and Science either in any exam preparation like IIT JEE or even an Olympiad exam or any other competitive exam. The app can be downloaded from Google Play Store. What you will have to do just click the photo of the study problem and SEND-a-CHALLENGE to SolveitBUDDY. SolveitNOW provides the fastest solution to the problem and gives joy to both the solver and an aspirant.
5. Doubtnut Doubtnut is a very good study app that provides awesome solutions to doubts in Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The app is available at Doubtnut website as well as Google Play store and is free. It provides the best support for IIT-JEE preparation, especially in Maths. Students can upload their doubts problems on the app and faculties provide video solutions immediately. Students can also get support on WhatsApp on the number 8400400400 by sending a photo of the study problem and get a resolution immediately. Good quality study material, mock tests, concept videos etc. The app supports doubts clearing in Maths, Science, IIT-JEE, NEET and Class 6th to 12th (CBSE and ICSE). The app also offers various study material like Mathematical series by G.Tewani and RS Aggarwal, RD Sharma, NCERT study material, books and previous year question papers for practice. Apart from it, mock test papers are also available.
6. Kunduz Kunduz app solves doubts in JEE Mains and Advance within minutes and provide 100 % accurate results. Usually, teachers take 15 minutes to solve any doubts. Students can also discuss any doubt with the tutor over chat if it is still unclear. Kunduz app is user friendly and very easy to use and affordable. The monthly subscription fee is also very low. In Kunduz, students can ask questions on Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology. Free trial questions are also there to know the working of the app. It covers exams of IIT-JEE, NT, BITS, NEET and AIIMS and provides solution round the clock.
7. Hence Proved Hence Proved is one of the leading apps which provide the solution to doubts especially for JEE and NEET exams. It covers JEE, NEET, MH CET exams and class 9th to 12th. The app is not only beneficial to students but also teachers and parents. Interaction to get the solution to any doubt can be done through the chat option. Students can upload an image of the study problem from the gallery or directly click from the mobile camera anytime. The app provides in-depth explanatory solutions with diagrams and video solutions. Parents can have a separate login and track their child's activities. Teachers can earn from this app by answering the questions.
8. EMBIBE EMBIBE is helpful in the preparation of JEE Mains, JEE Advanced, NEET, AIIMS, CBSE, BITSAT, AP EAMCET, TS EAMCET, Railways and Class 8th to 10th. It offers mock tests and practice tests for IIT-JEE, NEET, CBSE, AIIMS, BITSAT, AP EAMCET, TS EAMCET, Gujarat-CET, railways and banking. It is free. The qualified tutors are there who answer queries within 24 hrs. On this platform, an aspirant can analyse his strength and weakness like accuracy, stamina, speed and behaviour and improve his knowledge and refine his strategy for the examination. The portal also has success stories to motivate the students.
9. AskIITiansAskIITians was launched mainly for IIT aspirants but now it is assisting in the preparation of both IIT-JEE Main and Advanced, NEET, APMT, BISTAT, SAT, CBSE or ICSE exams as well as 6th to 12th class students. It provides good videos, study material and study notes for JEE and NEET and previous years question papers. It also offers free sessions. They understand questions thoroughly and provide great explanations for every problem. Image of the problem question can be uploaded here. Apart from India, AskITians study centres are in many countries like Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman and Bahrain.
10. PlancessPlancess app was started by IITians, Plancess EduSolutions Pvt. Ltd. which helps mainly in the preparation of JEE Mains, JEE Advanced, NEET, AIPMT etc. The books available on Plancess are of high quality and clear all concepts. The video lectures provided by Plancess are very effective to strengthen the concepts on various topics. You will find clear explanations of various topics of the entire subjects and get tips and tricks from the subject experts which will help you in getting a better score in your final examination. They also offer numerous exercises for the practice of the students.
11. IITPAL It provides a good interactive platform at which PAL (Professor Assisted Lectures) which are prepared by eminent IIT professors and also presented by them. IIT PAL videos are telecasted on the Swayam Prabha Channels of the Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD). It is very helpful in JEE/NEET and other entrance exams as well. The app is quite advanced and mainly for JEE Mains and Advanced preparation. The lecture on each subject like physics, chemistry and mathematics are available topic wise. Ask a question option is also available.
12. Toppr It is a helpful app and can be used by Class 5th to Class 12th students. The app is available for Android as well as an iOS mobile operating system. It is not so much expensive app and also allows free sessions. Toppr app can be used by students for preparation for various engineering exams like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, UPSEE, BITSAT, WBJEE, VITEEE, MHT CET, COMEDK, NDA etc. medical exams like NEET, AIIMS, AP EAMCET, TS EAMCET, KCET, KEAM, JIPMER, BCECE etc. and commerce stream exams like CA, CS, CMA, CLAT, ICSO, ICO, AILET etc. and several scholarship exams like IEO, NSO, IMO, NTSE, NSTSE etc. It offers online, live classes, Practice tests, mock test and live doubt sessions. Toppr helps candidates to clear their concept on a subject and solve the problems.
13. Visual Physics App It is one of the best apps for learning Physics for IIT-JEE mains and IIT-JEE advanced. It is a free app. It offers more than 500 videos for concept building and more than 1800 videos with solved problems. One of the good features of Photomath will provide the result with a solution. It is the best thing in the app that it can recognize handwriting also. It is available free of cost on Google Play and iOS app stores.
14. Socratic App It is an Android App and works similar to the Photomath App. A math problem can be uploaded by clicking the photo by using a mobile camera. This app provides a step-by-step solution to the problem. It also offers diagrammatic representations and video answers for a mathematical problem.
The author has given the details about top 15 online learning and doubts clearing apps for competitive exams but there is nothing better than referring to the books and previous year questions papers which throws enough light for exams preparations. The online learning portals may be giving good tips but learning through books and previous solved answer papers would give great confidence to score more. At the most online portals can be used for testing the speed test or the spot test on the subject and when it comes to really preparing for the entrance exams, books are the best friends and previous question papers are the greater tools.
An informative article was given by the author. I would like to add some more tips for students who are preparing for these exams - If you want to score well in the exam of IIT-JEE, then you have to get a grip on numerical questions. You will have to solve at least 70-80 numerical questions daily. But keep in mind that numerical questions should not only be included in one subject but also in Physics, Chemistry and Maths. In the reference book, you will easily find sample papers of the entire syllabus. Apart from this, new and short tricks of solving questions are also found in the new reference book. The best way to get success in any exam is to try and solve the questions of the previous years. By solving the previous years' question papers, you will get to know the exam pattern, as well as practice properly.
I like your writing skills as it makes one feel included in the journey. Thank you for the valuable notes.