This resource will be reviewed shortly.
If you think this resource contain inappropriate content, please report to webmaster.
Indian Institute of Technology, DelhiThere are twenty-three numbers IITs in our country that were founded to provide training, research and developmental works in the field of science, engineering and technology. The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi also comes under these twenty-three IITs. It was initially set up in the year 1961 as an Engineering college which was later renamed IIT Delhi and announced a Deemed University which is capable to award its own degree as per their own academic policies and examinations.
Presently, the Department of Management Studies of the institute has issued an admission notification inviting eligible students for the registration of online application for the MBA programme 2021-23. In addition to the IIT Delhi, the following admission notices for Management programs have also been published by the different IITs:
- MBA admission 2021 by IIT Bombay (SJMSoM)
- MBA admission 2021 by IIT (ISM) Dhanbad (DoMS)
- MBA admission 2021 by IIT Jodhpur (SME)
- MBA admission 2021 by IIT Kanpur (IME)
- MBA admission 2021 by IIT Kharagpur (VGSoM)
- MBA admission 2021 by IIT Madras (DoMS)
- MBA admission 2021 by IIT Roorkee (DoMS)
Course detailsThere are total 72 credits allotted in 4 semesters during the entire MBA course duration of 2 years. Out of 72 credits 36, 12, 3 and 24 credites are assigned to the Programme Core (PC), Streamed Electives (SE), Non-credit Core (NC) and Programme Electives (PE) subjects respectively. The Programme Core is also divided in to two parts. One is Common Core (30 credits) and another is Unique Core (6 credits). Again, there are Analytical Skills Stream and People Skills Stream of 6 credits each under Streamed Electives (SE). Interested students may check the course details available at https://dms.iitd.ac.in/html/Courses/Course%20Details_SMG.pdf.
Who can applyCandidates willing to apply for the MBA program 2021-23 offered by IIT Delhi must fullfil the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a minimum of 3-years Bachelor's degree after completing 10+2 higher secondary standard exam with at least 60% marks in aggregate in all years/semesters or 6.0 CGPA out of 10 point scale or any other equivalent degree from any university approved by a central/state legislature act in India or any other institutes founded by a Parliament act or a deemed university under Section 3, UGC Act, 1956 or any equivalent degree recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD categories shall have a 5% relaxation in marks.
- If any candidates appearing in the final year exam of required qualification exam or completed the required degree but waiting for results may also apply but the candidates have to produce the qualification certificate within a certain date to join the course provisionally if selected.
- Applicants must be CAT 2020 qualified
For International candidatesAn international student willing to take admission to the full time MBA program offered by IIT Delhi must have the above eligibility criteria. However, the score of GMAT may also be considered for them instead of CAT. Though it is not a mandatory requirement, foreigners may submit their score of any international examination like GRE etc. which may be considered as an input by the selection committee. All foreign candidates should have a foreign passport including persons with OCI or PIO cards. Candidates should furnish a statement or self-declaration on their English proficiency. Additionally, they may also provide the score of English language proficiency tests like IELTS, Cambridge English Examination, OPIC, TOEFL etc. as input. Each applicant should submit two recommendation letters and referees will be asked to testify the proficiency of the candidates in the chosen field, research and independent concept, oral and written English etc. The shortlisted candidates have to face an interview through videoconferencing or a face-to-face interview, if possible, by the selection committee. Candidates should check at https://intladm.iitd.ac.in/ for more details.
Application & course feesAll candidates belonging to the General, Gen-EWS and OBC categories have to pay Rs. 1600 as the admission application processing fee during registration on their online applications. However, the application fee of Rs. 800 will be applicable for the applicants belonging to SC/ST/PD categories. Point to be noted that the application fee will not be refundable.
Students need to pay a sum of Rs. 9.60 lacs in four equal installments for four semesters during the entire 2-years full-time MBA program. However, the selected students will be intimated the exact amount of fees and the mode of payment through the offer letter of admission by the institute.
Admission processAdmission will be based on the CAT score 2020. Based on the score obtained in CAT 2020, a list of shortlisted candidates will be prepared and will be called for an interview. The interview will be conducted at the campus of IIT Delhi. Based on the performance of the interview, students will be selected finally.
- Interested students have to apply through online mode only. To register their online applications candidates should visit https://joaps.iitd.ac.in/dmsft2021/login1.php
- Click on "New Registration" link
- On the registration page, fill up all the details as asked for in the respective fields. You must have a valid mobile number and e-mail id to register yourself. Click on the check box to justify that you are not a robot. Click on Next.
- Fill the online application form carefully and submit the form before the last date as given below.
- Once the application form is submitted, upload the following documents:
- A passport size photograph
- CAT scorecard 2020
- Check the official website as given later periodically to know the list of shortlisted candidates and finally selected candidates. However, the institute will intimate individual candidates independently if shortlisted
Documents required if shortlistedShortlisted candidates should upload the following documents:
- Marksheet of 10th standard eamination
- Marksheet of 12th standard examination
- Marksheet of all semesters of Graduation along with consolidated marksheet
- Certificate of Garduation degree
- Certificate of CGPA to percentage conversion
- Reserved/disability category certificate if applicable
- Work experience certificate if any
- Photo identity card
- Documents of achievement if any
- Last date to register online applications: 31st January 2021, Sunday
- Tentative date of personal interview: Second week of March 2021
- Tentative admission results announcement date: 30th April 2021, Friday
Contact details of IIT DelhiDepartment of Management Studies,
4th Floor, Vishwakarma Bhavan,
IIT Delhi, Saheed Jeet Singh Marg,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110 016
Contact no.: 011-2659 1171
Note: All the viewers of this page are suggested to visit the official webpage of IIT Delhi to know the details of the admission before registration of their online applications.