What is AWS? There is a cloud service called Amazon Web Services offered by Amazon. It was founded in the U.S. in 2006. On 27 June 2016, Amazon launched AWS in India. The primary location was Mumbai. There are currently 17 CloudFront servers in India. The company has risen rapidly to become one of the highest-paid IT certifications on the globe since its launch in 2013, making it a magnet for ambitious newcomers hungry for their dream check.
Three knowledge domains can be identified within the Core Certifications - Architecture, development, and operations are among them. Foundational, associate, and professional courses are offered for these areas of study.
AWS CoursesThe courses are as follows-
1. AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner For non-technical roles, this course is appropriate. It is an integrated credential for students seeking to become C-suite executives or sales and marketing professionals.
2. AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
As an AWS Solutions Architect, you demonstrate the ability to design and deploy effective cloud-based solutions. If you want to enter the cloud architecting space, this is the course for you.
3. AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
This course teaches you how to deploy, scale, migrate and manage AWS systems. Having some experience managing cloud applications is ideal before taking the exam.
4. AWS Certified Developer – Associate
You will receive a certification in designing and maintaining AWS applications by completing this course. The candidate should have working experience before taking the course. Furthermore, they should be able to program in at least one high-level language.
5. AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional The course focuses on knowledge of how to design distributed systems and applications on Amazon Web Services. The AWS Solution Architect Associate is required before enrolling in this course. It is also a plus if you have relevant experience.
6. AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional The prerequisite for completing this advanced course is either the AWS Certified Developer or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator associate certificate. The preference is also for two years of relevant experience.
7. AWS Certified Security - Speciality This course will learn about specialized data classifications, encryption methods, and secure internet protocols. This course requires at least five years of IT security experience.
8. AWS Certified Advanced Networking-Speciality You will learn how to develop and deploy hybrid IT networks using AWS. This course requires at least one AWS Associate credential. Experience in relevant fields is also required.
AWS website offers two types of training.
1.Digital training: The most current best practices from real-world customers can be learned from digital training. On the website aws.training, you can select from hundreds of training courses.
2.Classroom training: This course is taught by expert instructors. It allows you to learn on-demand cloud skills through a mix of presentations, discussions, and hands-on exercises.
Where to learn? 1)Udemy: It is one of the top online course providers, which has a user-friendly environment for learning. Learners are required to log in to the AWS site to enable the cloud shell to practice. There are individual AWS courses and four in one courses as well.
Sign up at- https://www.udemy.com/course/aws-certified-associate-architect-developer-sysops-admin/
2)Coursera: It offers both free and paid courses such as AWS Fundamentals, Cloud Practitioner, and AWS Machine Learning, among others.
After completing the course, one can calculate, secure databases, and utilize different AWS services. The courses will certainly lead to a salary boost and a new job in addition to providing information.
Learn more at - https://www.coursera.org/specializations/aws-fundamentals
3)Simplilearn: this platform offers only paid courses. Learners may choose to participate in self-paced learning, online boot camps, or corporate training. The courses are as below-
i. Cloud Architect: this is a unique master program from Simplilearn, and the duration is 12 months. It includes two courses namely AWS technical essentials and AWS solution architect. Also, there are no prerequisites.
Price: 39,999 INR (EMI option is available)
Course mode: Self-paced.
ii. Solution Architect: duration is 3 months. Freshers can apply for this course. The course is offered in 3 modes as follows.
Self-paced - this course has lifetime access. The price is INR 17,999.
Online boot camp - You will get 3 months of access and 24/7 support here. The course fee is INR 19,999.
Corporate training- It is a mixture of both self-paced and online modes. Course prices and durations are flexible.
iii. SysOps Associate: in order to apply for this course you need to clear the AWS technical essentials exam.
Self-paced - course offers lifetime access. The price is INR 14,999.
Online boot camp - they provide 3 months of access and 24x7 technical assistance. You need to pay INR 17,000 to enroll.
Corporate training- It combines self-paced and online modes of training. Course costs and durations can be adjusted to fit your budget.
Apply at- https://www.simplilearn.com/cloud-computing/aws-sysops-certification-training?referrer=search&tag=aws
iv. AWS certified developer Associate: this course is provided only in online boot camp mode. AWS Technical Essentials is a prerequisite course. Course price is as low as INR 17000.
Conclusion: Are you interested in learning AWS? You should consider what career you want to pursue. Getting skills and certifications from AWS will boost your employability once you decide to go with the cloud. Learners, as well as professionals, will find many resources available on how to get started with AWS. Therefore, the best course of action when it comes to acquiring AWS Solutions Architect Certification is to enroll in a combination of theory and practical training.
More articles: Online Courses