Why study Abroad for MBBS in Ukraine?
Ukrainian medical colleges offer MBBS courses that are affordable to international students. Get an MBBS degree from Ukraine and start a rewarding career as a doctor!
We know that admissions to MBBS courses are very competitive, and medical education is in many countries. Whereas MBBS admission is easy and medical studies are affordable abroad.
Ukraine has many medical universities owned by Ukrainian universities. Admissions to these universities are easier than in other countries. The Ukrainian Government supports the universities to offer education to international students at subsidized fees, making it affordable to all.
If you study MBBS in Ukraine, it would be relatively easy to work anywhere globally after completing your studies and being certified by the Ukrainian Ministry of Education as a medical graduate.
Ukrainian MBBS courses are often a lot cheaper than in other countries, and with the low living costs, it's easy to study without breaking your bank account! Plus, you get the opportunity of getting internationally recognized by the Ukrainian Medical Council or European Union.
The MBBS courses are recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO) and Ukrainian Medical Council, which means that once you graduate with a medical degree from a Ukrainian medical university, you will be able to work anywhere internationally!
What are the benefits of studying medicine in Ukraine?
1. The cost of studying medicine in Ukraine is less than studying medicine in other countries.
2. Studying medicine in Ukraine will allow you to work anywhere in Europe and other desired countries.
3. Studying medicine in Ukraine allows you to learn a new language that helps a lot if you wish to register as a medical professional and practice medicine in Ukrainian hospitals.
4. You can study in another country for as little as one semester and still get credit hours.
5. Studying abroad can give you an advantage over your peers in many matters concerned.
6. You'll be able to gain valuable international work experience that will look great on your resume and help with future job applications.
7. Studying abroad can provide you with a unique opportunity for networking with people from all around the world.
8. Studying medicine in Ukraine allows students to become more culturally aware and sensitive to different cultures, beliefs, and values.
9. European Union countries are looking for doctors who can speak better English than the local language.
How to apply for an MBBS course at a University of your Choice in Ukraine
-Create a list of universities in Ukraine that offer MBBS degrees.
-The first step is to check the information of the individual universities in detail.
-Research each university to see what they have to offer, and compare them on things like tuition fees, course structure, and accommodation facilities.
-Identify the university of your choice.
-Once you've made your decision, start applying by providing your information and qualifications as per the university's requirements.
-If admitted into a program at a Ukrainian university, list out the documents required by the embassy for a student visa processing.
-Complete all necessary paperwork, including obtaining a medical examination report from a physician within 30 days before the departure date.
- letter of acceptance from institution/program; proof of financial support; evidence of paid health insurance; copy of passport data page (page with photo)
-Get ready for an exciting new adventure!
The cost and process of applying for a Ukrainian medical degree course in Ukraine
The costs of studying medicine in Ukraine are quite affordable. You have several options to fund your education, including a government scholarship that provides free tuition and living expenses.
Ukrainian universities charge 3500-4500.US$ per year for medical studies. Students need to pay only per academic year.
If you want to have complete information about fees details, country, and its education system, please contact KCR CONSULTANTS
The process of applying for admission in MBBS courses in Ukraine requires the following steps:
- Submit required documents to the university admissions office, which includes a letter of motivation; official transcripts from high school and other previous studies; proof that you can fund at least a part of your studies, such as financial aid award letters (you will have to show how long you've received this funding for), scholarship support letters from Ukrainian sponsors, or proof of funds in position, etc.
-Pay the application fee and arrange for a visa interview at the nearest embassy/consulate in your country
- Get an acceptance letter from a university in Ukraine and make an appointment to get your student visa
- To learn more about living costs and what you can do in Ukraine, check out the study abroad information available on the Admissions Office website.
-Book your accommodation; most universities in Ukraine have accommodation facilities where you can rent a room for a semester or two.
When is the best time to apply for MBBS in Ukraine?
If you want to apply for a medical school in Ukraine, I'd suggest doing it at the end of their admissions term.
The best time to apply for MBBS in Ukraine is either September or February.
It's best to apply for medical school during the summer so you can start in the fall. You need to pass the 12th-grade school examination with at least 50% marks for a place in a Ukrainian university.
To get admission to a university of your choice, you must go through the admission procedure of the concerned university. It is necessary that you prepare for it as well as possible.
Important things you need to know before applying for MBBS in Ukraine
1. There are many medical universities in Ukraine with a wide range of programs
2. It can be difficult to get into a particular school, so you may need to apply to more than one school.
3. You may be asked to take an entrance exam, but many universities accept international students without any tests.
4. The application process usually takes a week or month from start to finish - make sure you leave plenty of time!
The best medical colleges in Ukraine for international students
If you choose to study in Ukraine, it's important that you find a college or university that will best suit your needs.
I've selected the 5 best medical schools, which I think are definitely worth checking out
1. Kharkiv State Medical University The Kharkiv State Medical University is one of the most prestigious medical schools in Ukraine and accommodates more than 8,000 students.
It has around 400 professors who are involved with teaching medical courses at all levels of study. The university offers the widest range of subjects for international students - nearly 70 different master's programs in 7 faculties: Faculty of Medicine; Faculty of Dentistry; Faculty of Pharmacy; Faculty of Postgraduate Medical Education; Faculty of Postgraduate Dentistry; Faculty of Public Health, and Faculty of Social Sciences.
The school also offers more than 20 undergraduate programmes in English for international students. You can also pursue a Ph.D. program at the Kharkiv State Medical University
2. Odesa National Medical University The Odesa National Medical University is one of the most popular medical schools for international students in Ukraine. It's also highly competitive and only accepts around 30 percent of the applicants per year. The university offers more than 70 different master programmes for students to choose from, emphasizing English-taught courses. Some of these courses include Clinical Medicine; Dentistry; Stomatology, and Medical Pharmacy.
Studying at the Odessa National Medical University is an excellent opportunity if you want to continue your education with a Ph.D. program.
3. Ivan Franko National University of Lviv The Ivan Franko National University is one of the most important medical universities in Ukraine. It's also the largest university with more than 27,000 students. The school offers many different undergraduates and graduate courses taught in English by experienced professors worldwide. You can pursue excellent study programmes such as Medicine; Dentistry; Pharmacy; Hygienic-Sanitary Engineering; Radiography, and others. The university also offers more than 5 postgraduate programmes, including Ph.D. in Teaching, Practical Psychology, Educational Management, etc.
Students who want to continue their education with Ph.D. level courses can study at the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv - it's a highly respected institution that is well-known for producing excellent scholars
4. Odessa Maritime College The Odessa Maritime College is relatively young (founded in 2000) and offers a range of new undergraduate master programmes taught in English for international students. Some of these programmes include Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture & Shipbuilding Technology; and Marine Business Management. The school also has an exchange program with several prestigious universities worldwide, including the United Kingdom, Cyprus, Japan, and others.
If you want to study at the Odessa Maritime College, I highly recommend that you apply as soon as possible - these courses will most likely fill up quickly.
5. Mariupol State University is one of the largest universities in the south of Ukraine.
The school offers many undergraduate and postgraduate courses - all taught in English by professors worldwide. It has more than 11,000 students at any time, including undergraduates, graduates, and academic staff. Some of the course programmes available include Medicine; Dentistry; Pharmacy; Nursing, and others. If you want to study at the Mariupol State University, I highly recommend that you apply early. These courses are top-rated for international students around the world.
Scholarships Available for International Students
Scholarship from the Government of Ukraine for international students
Ukrainian universities offer special opportunities to international students who want to study medicine or any other related courses. The government has announced various scholarship schemes for medical and other health care professionals to attract Indian Students. Government offers several scholarships under which a 100 percent tuition fee waiver is granted. For more information about scholarships for MBBS in Ukraine, you can click here.
Government of India Scholarship for Indian Students
Indian Students who want to study medicine courses at various universities in Ukraine are eligible for this scholarship. The University will provide a 100% tuition fee waiver and stipend amounting to $ 750 per month. For more details, you can click here.
If you are looking for an affordable and high-quality medical education in a country with one of the fastest-growing economies, then Ukraine might be just what you need. With cheaper tuition than most other countries in Europe, it's easy to see why so many international students choose to study MBBS at Ukrainian universities. The University of your Choice has been ranked number 1 by the Times Higher Education magazine for having some of the best research facilities on offer and being rated among the top 10% of world universities overall. In addition, there are scholarships available for International Students from low-income families who wish to pursue their studies abroad. This means if you have limited resources but still aspire towards becoming a doctor someday, this is your best chance to make it happen!
If you think Ukrainian medical colleges offer MBBS courses that are worth a try, don't let anything stop you. Go for it today and create a better future for yourself!
This is an exhaustive and detailed write up giving a lot of information regarding admission in Ukraine for a medical degree. The author has nicely packaged all the relevant information in this article.
The students who cannot compete in the Indian competitive exam or tests for medical degrees can think of going on this route. It is imperative that if the student is mediocre he will have to do a lot of hard work and effort for getting a good score in the degree that one is planning to get from Ukraine. Any student who wants to take advantage of lower educational costs in Ukraine can definitely choose to apply but must keep in mind that he will have to perform in the course in the best possible way so that he can secure a degree with a good score and his chances of getting a job in the international market become more prospective.
Thank you for the valuable feedback and extra information from your side, Umesh. This kind of feedback gives us the confidence to write even more worthy content.