Duration: 2 Years
Course Name : PG Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
Closing date: 31 Mar 2008
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) 2008-2010. The 2 year full-time course is ITM's Flagship Management Program. The PGDBM is an AICTE approved program, offered at four ITM campuses: ITM Navi Mumbai, ITM Bangalore, ITM Chennai, ITM Warangal)
Graduates in any discipline with 50% minimum marks from any university recognized by the Association of Indian Universities are eligible. Candidates in their final year of graduation may also apply.
Having Work Experience is not a requirement for admission to the program, however candidates with work experience are welcome.
Entrance Test Score Submission
ITM uses standardized management entrance test scores as a part of its overall selection process. Candidates are not selected/disqualified on the basis of their test scores only. The test score is just one part of an overall candiate profile.
The following test scores are accepted: CAT/ XAT/ GMAT
To know detail Information about exams click below links
· Xavier Aptitude Test -2008 (XAT-2008)
· Common Admission Test (CAT-2007)
Submit an attested copy of your Test Score Card along with the application form. If you have not received your test score, give details of Test Registration Number, Test Centre Code, etc.
Note: ITM uses the CAT score for short-listing candidates called for Group Discussions/Personal Interview. IIM's have no role in selection or in conducting the program.
How To Apply: The PGDBM 2008-10 Application Kit may be acquired at a cost of Rs. 200/-
The Processing Fee, to be submitted along with the application, is Rs. 800/-
Program fees are payable only at the time of accepting admission.
The selection process for all ITM Business School campuses is centrally conducted at ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai.
The Application Kit, which contains the PGDBM prospectus and other materials is a definitive source of information about ITM Business School and the program.
There are several ways to purchase an Application Kit:
In-Person: Candidates may purchase an Application Kit for Rs.200/-from:
· Any of the ITM Campuses in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderbad, Navi Mumbai and Warangal. For a quick list of campus addresses, click here
· At all IMS Learning Centers across India. For a list of IMS centers and their addresses, click here
· At all Professional Tutorials Centers across India. For a list of PT centers click here
· At all T.I.M.E Centers across India. For a list of TIME centers click here
· At all Career Launcher Centres across India. For a list of CL centers click here
By Post: Candidates may purchase an Application Kit by post: Send a Cheque or Demand Draft for INR 200/-, in favor of "Institute for Technology and Management" to the address below- requesting a PGDM Application Kit.
Send ALL communications to:
The Admissions Coordinator (PGDBM 2008-10)
Institute for Technology and Management
25/26 Institutional Area, Sector 4, Kharghar (East)
Navi Mumbai 410210, INDIA
Phone: (91) (22) 2758 0903 / 2758 0904
Online Application: Candidates may also download the PGDM Application Form. You must print and fill-out the Application form and send it by courier to the Admissions Department along with a Demand Draft of INR 1000/- (as above). The remainder of the Application Kit will be sent to you with the Application Acknowledgement. Download The Application form here
Closing date: 31 Mar 2008
For more information, contact: Admissions Coordinator, ITM Business School
· Last date to purchase an Application Kit: March 30, 2008
· Last Date to submit Application for PGDM 08-10: March 31st, 2008
· Last date to submit Scholarship Application: December 31st, 2007
· GD/PI Schedule: February 2008 onwards