DEGREE PRIVATE REGISTRATION ONLINE
First Year degree Online Registration
In colleges under Calicut University, private students can apply for degree courses only by online.
Procedure for giving application online.
1. Before filling the application form scan your passport size photograph and save in JPEG format.
2. Click on the link 'online registration' given in the home page of Calicut University ie; www.universityofcalicut.info. Then we can see exam registration page(online submission)
3.Select center of examination and click submit button. Then we will reach online application page.
4. In the Online Application page click on the Browse/ Choose button shown on the top right corner of the page. Then upload the scanned photo. Now we can see a Number in the Online Registration column. Keep this Number. This number is needed for getting Hall ticket by online.
5. It is compulsory to fill all the columns. Show students name as shown in qualifying certificate as it is. Fill address, date of birth, course name, centre of examination, name of the subject, subsidiaries of B.A/B.Com, and elective subject of B.Com without any mistake.
6. After filling the application form clearly, click submit button shown at the bottom of the page. Then we can see the filled application form in PDF format. Then take a print out of that page.
7, Attest the photo in that application form by a gazette officer.
8. Then send this appliction form together with a challan receipt having prescribed fee to the University.
9. It is necessay to attach Original TC, original Plus two marklist, Attested copy of the SSLC book page having date of birth and Challan receipt.
First year degree B.A BA Ul-Ulama - Rs.650/-
First Year B.Sc/B.Com - Rs.680/-
B.A P.O.T(Postal Oriental Title) - Rs.620/-
see the link below for more details: http://18.104.22.168/onlineexampage1.htm
More articles: B.Com
I want to apply for admission for my first year degree in a better college . BBM is my preferred course