1. Beans and Carrot - 1/2 kg (Cut in to small pieces)
2. Onion - 2 (Finely chopped)
3. Red dry chilly - 2
4. Turmeric powder - 1 tsp.
5. Grated coconut - 5 tsp.
6. Mustard seeds - 1 tsp.
7. Urad dal - 2 tsp.
8. Curry leaves - 1 stig
9. Oil - for frying
10. Salt as required.
1. Heat oil in a kadai, add the mustard seeds let it splatter now add urad dal and fry to golden brown.
2. Now add the dry chilly, onion and curry leaves.
3. Add the chopped beans and carrot, salt, turmeric powder and saute for a while.
4. Add water to cover the vegetables.
5. Bring it to boil and cover with a lid and cook for 5 mins.
4. Saute till the water evaporates.
5. Now add the grated coconut and saute for 2 mins.
Now the healthy colourful Beans carrot saute is ready to serve!