Jabalpur Engineering College, Jabalpur Review
This college is one of the renowned college in India and Madhya Pradesh. It was established in 1947, formerly it was known as Robertson Engineering College.
1. The college has well experienced and training post graduate teachers, guest faculty, lecturer, readers, professors, etc.
2. The college administration is quite good, as Mr. P.K. Jinge is the Principal of this college.
3. There is pressure on the lecturers to teach the student and take the classes regularly, as ordered by the principal.
4. The college has well computerized and big library. It is the oldest library of engineering of Jabalpur.
5. The college has full staff of every department, except in CS/IT department.
1. The college doesnt have good canteen facility and first aid facility, too.
2. The college doesnt have 24X7 internet facility, even it doesnt have wi-fi campus.
3. The college building is quite old, as it was established in 1947, over 60 years.
4. The parking facility is not there, all vehicles are to be parked in the sun-shine.
5. The has many hostels, but all are in damaged form, not having enough facility.