|Extra Curricular: |
Good: labs, teaching, transport, canteen,
Bad: hostel, sports ground, etc.
Takshshila Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jabalpur Review
This college is established in Jabalpur, on NH-7.
1. The college has better accessibility and transport facility, as it is situated on NH-7, which is very busy in transportation.
2. The college building is good, as it is the new college and equipped with Air conditioners.
3. Labs are also air conditioned, and has 24X7 internet facility with wi-fi campus.
4. Teaching staff has experience up to 10 years and many new lecturers are doing great job.
5. Mainly the Mechanical department is better than any other department, over all all the department are in good position.
1. The girls and boys hostel is on leased, the college does not owned any hostel.
2. The college is situated in residential area, so much rush are the time of leaving the college.
3. It doesnt have its sports ground, all games and sports are conducted in other grounds
4. Canteen facility is average, good to eat but not tasty.
5. Discipline of all the students are average.