|Review By: Harish Jharia Review Date: 01 Aug 2009 |
The Organization behind formation of HCET, Jabalpur
Institute of Aeronautics & Engineering, Bhopal is an institute run by Sha-Shib Group, approved by Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India, offering Three Year License course in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering at Bhopal
The Institute IAE, Bhopal
Institute of Aeronautics & Engineering (IAE) is affiliated to the Institute of Management and Technology, approved by Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Govt. of India for Three Year License course in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
The training is based on the DGCA syllabus and the training program for the course is designed specifically to meet the needs for employment in the environment of dynamic professional advancement & rapidly growing field of Aviation.
IAE provides a platform for hard working and sincere students to help them reach-out for their goals in their respective fields. IAE imparts training for such types of courses which are having wider opportunity for successful students in India and abroad and also to help the nation to buildup its human resources at various levels in the field of aviation.
Library is an essential requisite for an Engineering or Technical Institution. A library reflects the current advancement occurring in the field of Technology & Engineering. IAE have provided Audio / Video facilities for the better understanding of the subjects. For satisfying the need of students the Institute has established a library which has a vast stock of plenty of authenticated books on various branches of Engineering & Technology.
IAE has its own campus spread over more than 15 Acres of land at Shahpur Road, Parvalia Sadak, Near Paravalia Thana, NH-12, Jaipur Road, Bhopal, M. P. It has all the modern facilities required for a good institute as follows:
• Most modern library with latest books, Periodicals, Magazines & Journals in Aviation, Computer, Electronics, Science, Engineering subjects etc.
• Projectors, Audio/Visual facilities
• Spacious & ventilated class rooms
• Institute is having its own Aircraft
• Hi-tech computers lab, having more than 25 colored nodes, with Internet facilities
• Well equipped workshops related to different aircraft systems
• Competent & Committed faculty on related subjects.
• All conceivable facilities including Canteen, Pool games, Tennis court, Badminton, Basketball, Volleyball, Cricket etc.
• Separate hostel facilities for both boys & girls with in house mess.
Course and Streams:
IAE is approved by Director General of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India for the following A.M.E. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.) course at Bhopal Center for Basic License covering Light Air Craft and Piston Engine.
AME (Aircraft Maintenance Engineering)
• Mechanical Stream ( Piston Engine & Jet Engine (PE & JE) Light Aircraft & Jet Engine (LA & JE) )
• Avionics Stream (Electrical System, Instrument System, Radio & Navigation)
Procedure for Admission:
Eligibility and Duration:
Students of any Nationality may be admitted for the AME course. Applicant's age at the time of admission should not be less than 17 years.
The minimum Educational qualification is as follows:
• 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with 50% aggregate or more marks
• 3 year Diploma in Engineering in any stream.
The student shall be subjected to a Medical Examination before they are admitted to the Institute, by a Medical Physician with MBBS qualification.
• "First Come First Serve" is the principle adopted by the authority of the Institute while providing admission to the selected candidates.
• In case a deserving candidate who does not get admission, a seat for the next session can be reserved by depositing fees.
• Candidates with outstanding qualifications will always be preferred for admission.
IAE have provided Hostel Accommodation to the students coming from outstation. For female students there is a separate provision for hostel accommodation. Hostel remains compulsory.
Admission to Hostel:
• For admission to the hostel the students will have to apply in the prescribed application form separately.
• The principle of "First Come First Basis" will be applied in the cases for admission to the hostels.
• The hostel fee have to be deposited in lump-sum for one year (only lodging charges)
• The students will have to abide by the rules and regulations of the Hostel living.
• The prescribed hostel fee will have to be deposited within time by the student admitted to the hostel.
The mess will be fully managed & shared by the students. Students are liable to pay the actual cost of their share. Mess too remains compulsory for hostellers. In the Annual Hostel Fee Mess charges is not included.
Read complete review
|Extra Curricular: |