Schools » Schools in Rajasthan » Schools in Jaipur »
Candlewick Public School, Jaipur
Candlewick Public School, Jaipur, is an English medium school that is affiliated with the CBSE board and offers very good infrastructural facilities to its students. Looking for more information about this school? Check out this space to find out phone numbers, address, official mail ID, and website.
About Candlewick Public School, Jaipur
Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic YearAdmissions to schools in Jaipur for the academic year 2021 - 2022 may be affected due to COVID-19 pandemic. Ask your questions as a comment below and someone familiar with the admission process will get back to you.
- Admission is granted from kindergarten to class 11th
- Registration form accompanied with prospectus of the school must be properly filled and submitted to the office of the school.
- The school is upon the ideology of developing quality students and hence admissions are granted only if vacant seats are available and limited up to that extent to which due care of every student can be taken by teachers. An interview is conducted with the student and his parents by coordinators and based upon that and in connection with the previous school report card, the admission is granted.
- If the entrant is granted admission based on an interview and previous records, transfer certificate from the previous school, one passport-sized coloured photograph, attested Xerox copy of the birth certificate, and mark sheet of the last qualifying examination must be submitted to the school office.
- Dev Arora
InfrastructureThe school is beautifully constructed. To ensure health standards among students and develop their physic, the school has a basketball court, volleyball ground, and table tennis rooms. For preparing students for self-defense school provides facilities of martial arts and to ensure better flexibility in the body, the facility of aerobics is also provided. In athletics or prominently known as track and field games, schools develop students in various games such as shot put, javelin throw, high jumps, etc.
For stage performances and seminars, the school has a well-designed and beautifully constructed auditorium, with a sitting capacity of more than five hundred candidates. Projectors are installed in it and the stage is designed in an aesthetic sense.
Further, for the sake of extracurricular activities schools have music rooms and art rooms. The library has a good catalog of books, very good reading space which inculcates reading habits among the students. The IT labs are equipped with the latest technology tools. There are separate labs for the junior classes and the senior classes and tools are installed as per the needs. There are separate laboratories for mathematics and science
which are equipped with the latest technology scientific tools to cater for the needs of the present-day world.
- Dev Arora
|Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here? |
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).
Find similar schools:
Candlewick Public School, Jaipur Reviews
(No reviews found.)
|You may write a review for the school 'Candlewick Public School, Jaipur' and earn revenue.|
- Cambridge Court High School, Jaipur
- Brightlands Girls Senior Secondary School, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur
- Birla School, Pilani
- Birla Shishu Vihar, Vidya Vihar, Pilani
- Birla Shiksha Kendra, Madhav Nagar, Chittorgarh
- Birla Balika Vidyapeeth, Vidya Vihar, Pilani
- Bikaner Boys School, Bikaner, Rajasthan
- Bihani Childrens Academy, Rajasthan, Sri Ganganagar
- Bhupal Nobles Public School, Udaipur
- Bhartiya Vidya Bhavans Vidyashram, Jaipur
- Bhartiya Public School, Sikar
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavans Public School, Jodhpur
- Bhanwar Lal Gothi Public Secondary School, Beawar
- Bal Niketan Gandhi Seva Sadan, Rajsamand
- Bakshis Springdales Secondary School, Borkhera, Kota
- B S F Senior Secondary School, Sri Ganganagar
- B R J D Public School, Bhorugram
- B. R. Birla Public Senior Secondary School, Pali
- B. R. Birla Public School, Jodhpur
- Atomic Energy Central School - 2, Anuchhaya Colony
Updates & Comments:
Return to Schools