About Excelsior American School
Excelsior American School has been founded to provide the community with a school that enhances and develops the intellectual, social, ethical and physical aspects of a child's life.
Excelsior believes in providing the most beneficial learning environment possible. We accomplish this by taking the best aspect of modern and traditional methods of education.
The school's mission is to educate its students in a nurturing environment to their highest level of achievement, to produce autonomous citizens with a lifelong respect for learning and democratic values and to teach students to be sensitive to others and to have respect for human diversity
Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic YearAdmissions to schools in Gurgaon for the academic year 2020 - 2021 may be affected due to COVID-19 pandemic. Ask your questions as a comment below and someone familiar with the admission process will get back to you.
|It is truly international school. This school is not affiliated to CBSE but having different affiliations to different classes which is as follows: |
Pre primary to Kindergarten-International Montessori program.
Class first to fifth-CIPP
Sixth to Class Eighth-Cambridge
Class ninth and tenth-IGCSE
Class Eleventh and Twelfth-CIE A level
However it was proposed to switch to CBSE affiliation but till now there is no such possibility is appearing in near future.
For further confirmation about affiliation and admission related queries one can send their email to email@example.com. She will reply to the query at the earliest. Alternately one can call on 9999049020 to talk to her over admission queries.
School timings and assessment
- School timing are also a bit different from other schools.
- For grade first to fifth, in summers 8 a.m. to 3 p.m and 8:30 to 3:30 p.m
- For class fifth to eighth, assessment occurs four times in a year. But it is never a assessment of mugging up capability. It is done on basis of various factors like team work, class performance, home work, project work and research work.
- Class ninth to twelfth - A great variety of subjects are offered to its students. Students transferred form this affiliation is also recognized by CBSE, ICSE and state affiliated schools.
Activities in the school
- For pre primary school - "Sharing a morning" is organised when parents can come to see their ward performing different activities.
- For class first to fifth - Various clubs are maintained by school. Soccer, quiz club, school band, art and craft, badminton, theater etc. Students are encouraged to take active participation in various activities. Professional guitarist various instrument players are also available in school.
- For class ninth to twelfth - Theater have many experienced trainers. School also have its own "soccer academy". Many soccer awards have been won in different inter school and state level soccer tournaments.
Other than these, Yoga, table tennis, squash, contemporary dancing etc are different activities organized and taught in school.
Note: School has six floor complex just for supporting indoor sports requirement of students.
Fee structure(For session 2015 - 2016, likely to increase from April 2016)
Registration fee-Rs. 19450
Admission fees-Rs. 38,500
Caution deposit-Rs. 3,500.
Refundable transport-Rs. 5,500.
Tuition fee quarterly-Rs. 89792.
Book/ supply-Rs. 4870
So it will be like total for first year, Rs. 224601, without transport, which can be estimated as Rs. 18716.75 per month. For second year it will be, Rs.152651 with out transport, which can be estimated as 12720.91 per month.
School infrastructure is good, also have few international students who are wards of foreigners settled in India or on job for some time.
- Chitra Rana Raghav
|Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here? |
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).