Schools » Schools in Maharashtra » Schools in Mumbai »
St. Mary's High School (S.S.C.), Mazagaon, Mumbai
Want to learn about the St. Mary's High School (S.S.C.), located in Mazagaon, Mumbai? Learn here all the necessary details about this state board school including infrastructure, academics and sports facilities.
(No photos found.)
About St. Mary's High School (S.S.C.), Mazagaon
This is the St.Mary's High School which provides ICSE curriculum. It is a boys-only school from primary to Std.X. Set up as the main school of the chain of Jesuits schools in Mumbai in 1864, today the school has about 1500 students. The student-teacher ratio is about 35:1.
Admissions for 2022 - 2023 Academic YearAdmissions to schools in Mumbai for the academic year 2022 - 2023 may be affected due to COVID-19 pandemic. Ask your questions as a comment below and someone familiar with the admission process will get back to you.
|St. Mary's High School, Mazagaon, Mumbai is a co-ed Minority aided boys' school from the pre-primary level up to Class 10. Students follow the State-Board S.S.C. curriculum from Class 1 onward. The Student Council is headed by a Captain and Vice-Captain, as also for Sports. The House system encourages team work and healthy competition, with the four houses named after Gandhiji, Emperor Ashoka, Chhatrapati Shivaji, and Rabindranath Tagore, each House headed by a Captain and Vice-Captain. National days and festivals are celebrated with equal aplomb.|
There is a separate section with its own academic building and facilities for the ICSE curriculum with the school name as St. Mary's School (I.C.S.E.).
Infrastructure There is a large playground for football and basketball on the campus of St. Mary's High School, Mazagaon, Mumbai. The well-stocked library encourages reading from the KG level itself. There is also a well-equipped computer lab and science labs.
Admission procedure Parents have to fill up the online application form that is available at the school's website, which will mention the availability of seats for a particular class. There is also a video link provided for guidelines on how to fill it. Relevant documents should also be uploaded, with the original and photocopies to be brought to the school for the document verification process as per the scheduled date. The status of the application will be intimated to the parents via SMS on the mobile number that is provided in the online application form and further instructions will be issued about other aspects, such as payment of the school fee, etc.
|Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here? |
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).
Find similar schools:
St. Mary's High School (S.S.C.), Mazagaon Reviews
- Vishwasattya English Medium School Nashik District
- Stella Maris Convent High School And Junior College, Awarpur, Korpana
- The Cathedral & John Connon Middle School, Mumbai
- The Cathedral & John Connon Pre-Primary School, Mumbai
- Bhavan's Lloyds Vidya Niketan, Wardha
- Bhavan's Paranjape Vidya Mandir, Pune
- Bhavan's Chhabria Nursery School, Pune
- Bhavan's Sulochana Natu Vidya Mandir, Pune
- R.b.t Vidyalaya, Dombivali
- Nutan Prathmik Vidya Mandir, Osmanabad
- Chembur English Pre-Primary & Primary School, Mumbai
- BD Somani International School, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai
- Goldcrest High International School, Vashi
- Lok Puram Public School, Thane West
- Shripatrao Bhosale High School, Osmanabad
- R.N.Poddar School, Mumbai
- Aditya Birla World Academy, Mumbai
- Shardashram Vidya Mandir English Medium High School, Dadar, Mumbai
- École Mondiale World School, Mumbai
- Seven Isles Cambridge International School, Mumbai
Updates & Comments:
Return to Schools
|Posted By: Gypsy Posted Date: 27 Sep 2011 |
|Posted By: Pramod Dabholkar Posted Date: 28 Jan 2012 |