Schools » Schools in Punjab » Schools in Abohar »
Simigo Inernational School, Abohar
(No photos found.)
About Simigo Inernational School
Simigo has taken a step ahead to provide the best in education for the holistic growth of the children.
Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic YearAdmissions to schools in Abohar for the academic year 2021 - 2022 may be affected due to COVID-19 pandemic. Ask your questions as a comment below and someone familiar with the admission process will get back to you.
|Simigo International School was founded in the year 2010. The school is affiliated to Central Board of secondary Education, New Delhi. The school offers educational service from pre-nursery to class XII. |
Infrastructure and FacilitiesSimigo International school has top class infrastructure. All the classrooms are air-conditioned. The library is well-stocked and the labs are well-maintained and well-equipped. The school provided facilities for indoor and outdoor sports, cultural activities such as dance and music, swimming pool, gymnasium, splash pool, activities room and a separate kid zone rooms for students of pre-primary section. The school also provides health check-up and medical facilities. Hostel facilities are also provided. Transport facility is available and the charges range between Rs. 500 to Rs. 1100, depending on the distance from school.
Fee structure1. Tuition fee for Pre Nursery is Rs 800 per month.
2. Tuition fee for Nursery is Rs 1100 per month
3. Tuition fee for 1st to 2nd is Rs 1400.
4. Tuition fee for 3rd to 5th is Rs 1550 per month
5. Tuition fee for 6th to 8th is Rs 1650 per month.
6. Tuition fee for 9th & 10th is Rs 1800 per month
7. Tuition fee for 11th and 12th is Rs 2200 per month
Admission procedure For admission in Pre-Primary classes, admission is done on first come first serve basis. The parents have to submit the Birth certificate along with the registration form. For admission in Pre-Nursery, the age of the child must be between 2 .5 years to 3.5years, for Nursery class, the age must be 3.5 years to 4. years. and for admission in KG section, the age of the child must be between 4.5 years to 5.5 years.
For admission in class 1 and 2, The candidate will have to submit Original Transfer Certificate and attested copy of Birth Certificate. Admission will be done on first come first serve basis.
From class III onwards, admission will be based on the entrance test. If the candidates clear the test, they will have to submit Transfer Certificate and attested copy of Birth Certificate.
- Madhvee Chaubey
|Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here? |
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).
Find similar schools:
Simigo Inernational School Reviews
(No reviews found.)
|You may write a review for the school 'Simigo Inernational School' and earn revenue.|
- Satluj Public School, Abohar
- Government Senior Secondary School For Girls, Abohar
- Genius International School, Abohar
- Dr.Hari Singh Sewak. Sen.sec.school Kotkapura, Kot Kapura
- M.d.s.d Sr.Sec School, Kapurthala
- Jhanda Mal Public School, Kapurthala
- Arya Model Senior Secondary School, Phagwara
- Young Farmers' Public High School, Bhadson
- SACRED HEART HIGH SCHOOL, Gobindgarh
- Govt High School Sahoke, Moga
- Pjm High School, Patiala
- Bharteeya Vidya Niketan Sr. Sec. School, Amritsar
- Baba Gurmukh Singh Uttam Singh Sen Sec School, Khadoor Sahib
- Woodlands Overseas School, Hoshiarpur
- The Cambridge International School For Girls - Jalandhar
- The Millenium School, Jalandhar
- G D Goenka Public School, Amritsar
- Shemrock Smart School Zirakpur
- Shemford School Barnala
- Radcliffe School, Ludhiana
Updates & Comments:
Return to Schools