Schools » Schools in Uttar Pradesh » Schools in Moradabad »
C L Gupta World School, Moradabad
Are you looking for information about C L Gupta World School, Moradabad . Get address and contact details about C L Gupta World School, Moradabad here.
(No photos found.)
C L Gupta World School Reviews
(No reviews found.)
|You may write a review for the school 'C L Gupta World School' and earn revenue.|
- Global Indian International School Noida
- Rajiv International School, Mathura
- Raghav Global School, Bulandshahar
- St Joseph's School, Bulandshahar
- Translam Academy International, Meerut
- St Thomas English Medium School,Meerut
- The Banyan Tree School Jagdishpur
- GD Goenka Public School, Greater Noida
- Delhi Public School Greater Noida
- Adarsh Public School, Ghaziabad
- Rashtriya Inter College, Gorakhpur
- The Millennium School, Vedvyas Puri, Meerut
- The Millennium School, Lucknow
- The Millennium School, Agra
- Pmv Polytechnic Mathura
- Radcliffe School, Kanpur
- Sharaswati Shiksha Nikatan..., Baraut
- Window Public School (Noida)
- The Millennium School (Noida)
- The Shriram Millennium School (Noida), Greater Noida
Updates & Comments:
Return to Schools
|Posted By: Madhvee Chaubey Posted Date: 05 Oct 2014 |
|The phone number of the school is 0591-2477900|
C.L. Gupta World School is co-educational school, affiliated to CBSE Board. Soon, the school management is deciding to introduce IGCSE curriculum also.
The school provides residential facilities to the students who are from outside city. The modern infrastructure of the school makes it different from the other schools of Moradabad. The school campus is located in the midst if green farm lands, which makes it a perfect place for study. The calm environment, away from the hush and rush of city, is best to educate the students.
The school provides transport services for the students who come from different area of the city.
Apart from the academics, sports event and extra-curricular activities are also part of the curriculum. The curriculum is designed for the holistic development of each child.