About Surya Public School
Surya Public School is an English medium, co-educational, day-cum-residential school. The school is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The school is located at Sultanpur road and provides quality education to students from Nursery to class XII.
Features of the school
1. It is a day-cum residential school.
2. Apart from academics, importance is given to extra-curricular activities and sports too.
3. Students are provided physical training once in a week.
4. Picnics, excursions, educational trips are also organized every year.
5. The teachers are well-qualified and experienced.
6. In the month of June, teachers visit the student at the home and have interaction with family members.
7. The school campus is situated amidst of natural surroundings. The classrooms are well-furnished, labs are well-equipped, and library is well-stocked. The school campus also has swimming pool facility and huge playground.
8. The medium of instruction is English, but equal importance is given to Hindi and Sanskrit language.
9. The school is ISO 9001:2008 certified for the excellence in education quality.
10. The school provides medical as well as transportation facilities.
The school follows house system and students are enrolled in one of the four hoses: Mother Teresa House (Red), Rani Laxmi Bai house(Blue), Sarojini Naidu house(Yellow) and Kalpana Chawla house(Green). All the competitions based on co-curricular activities and sports are held at inter-house level. Students participated in debate, elocution, dance, music, quiz, drama competition and develop their personality.
1. Admission fee:
a. Pre-primary section: Rs. 800
b. Class I to V: Rs. 1000
c. Class VI to VIII: Rs. 1200
d. Class IX: Rs. 1500
e. Class XI: Rs. 2000
Note: Admission is not taken in class X and XII.
2. Tuition fees
Tuition fees of each class varies between Rs. 500 to Rs. 2100. To know more, visit the website of the school.
Apart fro these, students are have to pay term fees, twice in a year, and annual charges.
3. Hostel Fee:
Class I to V : 6000 per Month
Class VI to VIII : 7000 per Month
Class IX to X : 9000 per Month
Class XI to XII : 10,000per Month
Interested parents can avail the application form from the school's office during the school hours. The cost of admission form for pre-primary classes is Rs. 300, for Class I to V, the cost is Rs. 400, For class VI to VIII. The cost of application form is Rs. 500 and for Class IX and XI, the application form cost is Rs. 600.
Parents need to submit the application form along with birth certificate and four photographs before the specified date.
For admission in Nursery, parents will be interviewed and behavior of child will be observed.
For admission in Prep to class V, the child will have to appear in written test to check the English and Maths skills .
For admission in Class VI onwards, knowledge of the students in English, Math and Science subjects will be judged.
Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic YearAre you looking for admissions to Surya Public School for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the best schools in Lucknow. Contact us for further details.
|Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here? |
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).