About C.P. Goenka International School
Goenka International School, Thane is offering CBSE curriculum from the pre-primary to the secondary level.
Throughout, there are both formal and informal educational lessons and co-curricular activities. Alongside music and dance classes, art and craft lessons, there is drama and speech training. During school hours, there is also time kept aside for yoga and meditation.
- Playschool: Puppets, building blocks and colourful books impart learning to the tiny tots in a wonderful way.
- Nursery: Basic social skills are enhanced alongside conceptual learning.
- KG: Mathematics and literacy lessons are imparted along with art and craft activities.
- Primary school: Class 1 to Class 5: Classroom activities are meaningfully designed to increase the student's knowledge, with special technology and research labs encouraging the children to learn concepts in an interesting way. Moral values of honesty, kindness, etc are also imparted alongside mathematics, science, social studies, languages and other subjects.
- Middle school: Class 6 to Class 8.
- Secondary school: Class 9 to Class 10.
Infrastructure and facilitiesThe classrooms are air-conditioned and fully equipped with requisite audio-visual aids for digital learning. The school campus also has a technology lab and a general multipurpose room. Other than science labs, there is a language Lab and a Math lab.
Nutritious meals are served in the school canteen. CCTV equipment have been installed all around the campus as well as in the school buses to ensure security of students. Medical facilities are provided in the Sick Bay which is manned by highly qualified nursing staff.
Sports facilities A highlight of the school are the sports activities which are designed with support from Millennium Sports Management, a professional sports organization. Sports facilities are available for both indoor games and outdoor sports, including for swimming, golf, lawn tennis, table tennis, skating, football, chess, etc.
Admission processParents can collect the admission form from the school office from 9a.m. to 7p.m. on all days, except Sunday. The completed form along with all requisite documents should then be submitted back to the school office. The school will contact the parents within 2 days about the admission being accepted or rejected. Once the application is accepted, the school fee for the first quarter must be deposited, after which only the admission will be confirmed.
Note that a child will get admission on first cum first serve basis only. In case a seat is unavailable, the child's form will be put on a waiting list & the parents will be intimated when there is a seat vacancy.
Parents can fill up the Admissions Enquiry box below to get assistance on the admission process.
Admissions for 2019 - 2020 Academic YearAre you looking for admissions to C.P. Goenka International School for the academic year 2019 - 2020? We can connect you with the best schools in Thane. Contact us for further details.
|Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here? |
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).