Schools » Schools in Maharashtra » Schools in Thane »
The Bishop’s School Bhayandar, Thane
Want to know the sports and general activities for students of The Bishop's School, Bhayandar? This school page not only gives information of the academic and non-academic programs of The Bishop's School, Bhayandar, it also provides information on the subjects taught.
(No photos found.)
About The Bishop’s School Bhayandar
The Bishop's School is a co-ed school set up in 1980 by The Bhayandar Education Trust. The school is affiliated to the Maharashtra State Board of Education and follows the Board's S.S.C. curriculum.
AcademicsThere are two academic sessions annually of The Bishop's School, namely from June to October and from November to April. Subjects in the curriculum include:
- English, Marathi and Hindi as language subjects.
- Science (including E.V.S.)
- Social Science (this includes History, Political Science, Geography and Economics.)
- Drawing and Painting, Craft, Music
Physical and health education are also incorporated in the curriculum together with social service and personality development skills.
Away from the formal learning lessons, students of The Bishop's School enjoy activities like quizzes and crosswords, elocution and debate competitions, dance and singing competitions, etc. National days and 'Hindi Divas' are celebrated too.
Infrastructure and facilitiesThe 4-storeyed school has ample space for outdoor activities and the premises with its large classrooms and washrooms are well maintained.
Sports activities outdoors include traditional games like Kho-Kho and Kabaddi, throwball, volleyball, basketball, athletics etc. Indoor activities include chess, carrom and table tennis.
As per testimonials of parents, the school has been greatly responsible for developing their child's personality and inculcating good work ethics and discipline, as also helping the child to express creative talents. So if you are seeking admissions to The Bishop's School, just fill in the Admissions Enquiry Form below and the site admin. will assist you to get in touch with the school authorities.
Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic YearAdmissions to schools in Thane for the academic year 2020 - 2021 may be affected due to COVID-19 pandemic. Ask your questions as a comment below and someone familiar with the admission process will get back to you.
|Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here? |
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).
Find similar schools:
The Bishop’s School Bhayandar Reviews
(No reviews found.)
|You may write a review for the school 'The Bishop’s School Bhayandar' and earn revenue.|
- Smt. T.M. Hinduja National Sarvodaya High School and Junior College, Mumbai
- The Somaiya School, Vidyavihar, Mumbai
- St. Anne's High School Bandra, Mumbai
- Christ International School, Ahmedpur
- Adarsh Vidyalaya Goregaon, Mumbai
- D G International School, Thane
- Dheeraj International School, Pune
- Veer Savarkar English High School & Junior College, Mumbai
- St. Joseph's High School Malad (East), Mumbai
- Daffodils High Public School, Mumbai
- Lords Convent High School & Jr. College Ulhasnagar, Thane
- Ramlingam Education Foundation's English High School & Junior College, Mumbai
- Shree Dnyaneshwari Vidyalaya Dombivli, Thane
- Sungrace English High School & Jr. College, Mumbai
- St. Xaviers High School Fort, Mumbai
- Rayat Shikshan Sanstha Padmashri Dr. Vitthalrao Vikhe Patil Vidyalay Loni
- HMW High School, Mumbai
- Mariyam Public High School, Jogeshwari, Mumbai
- Royal English High School, Thane
- Kent Valley International School, Thane
Updates & Comments:
(No updates or comments found. Use the option below to submit your comments and feedbacks.)
Return to Schools