Schools » Schools in Maharashtra » Schools in Mumbai »
Gopal’s Garden High School, Mumbai
Want to know about the infrastructure at Gopal's Garden High School, Borivali, Mumbai? This school page provides in-depth details about the infrastructure and facilities as well as activities offered for children at the CBSE-affiliated Gopal's Garden High School, Mumbai.
(No photos found.)
About Gopal’s Garden High School
Gopal's Garden High School (GGHS), Mumbai is a co-educational school established by the Sri Chaitanya Educational Trust. The uniqueness of this school is that children get knowledge about India's Vedic culture alongside learning from the contemporary academic syllabus. The school website mentions that it has applied for affiliation with CBSE Board and has adopted the CBSE syllabus from the academic year 2016-17 (earlier it was following the State Board SSC syllabus.)
Infrastructure and facilitiesThe campus of Gopal's Garden High School has bright, airy classrooms with a 40" LED TV which is used as a teaching aid. The library has more than 7,000 books and educational CDs. Internet access is available to both, faculty and students.
Other infrastructure includes a music room, arts & craft room and a seminar hall, science labs, a computer lab, a social science lab and a wellness centre where health check-ups are scheduled.
Transport is provided for the students to attend the school, depending on the route availability.
Sports facilitiesThe school campus has an outdoor play area for cricket, basketball, badminton, football and Kabbadi. Indoors, there are facilities for Table Tennis, chess, carrom and Malkhambh.
School activities Beyond formal classroom sessions, students have a fun learning experience at a farm or an industrial unit. They are also taken on trips to an orphanage or old age home to help out with general activities there.
Workshops are conducted on a regular basis, such as on fuel conservation, Vedic culture, health and hygiene, life skills and career guidance, etc.
Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic YearAdmissions to schools in Mumbai for the academic year 2020 - 2021 may be affected due to COVID-19 pandemic. Ask your questions as a comment below and someone familiar with the admission process will get back to you.
|Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here? |
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).
Find similar schools:
Gopal’s Garden High School Reviews
(No reviews found.)
|You may write a review for the school 'Gopal’s Garden High School' and earn revenue.|
- The Green Acres Academy, Mumbai
- New English High School & Jr. College, Ulhasnagar
- Symbiosis Convent High School Mumbra, Thane
- A.P. International School, Thane
- Saint Joseph's School Barshi, Solapur
- Alard Public School, Pune
- Rushikul Vidyalaya, Mumbai
- Javahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Solapur
- Sinhagad Public School, Solapur
- Our Lady of Vailankanni High School, Borivali, Mumbai
- Rose Mary English School, Mumbai
- Shivaji Vidyalaya, Kurla, Mumbai
- Infant Jesus High School Dahisar, Mumbai
- Indian Model School, Solapur
- Hebron English High School, Mumbai
- Shri Swami Samarth English Medium School and Junior College, Bhosari, Pune
- St. John Bosco High School & Jr. College Belavali, Thane
- SVKM J V Parekh International School, Mumbai
- M.N. Dandekar High School, Thane
- B.D. Shukla High School & Jr. College, Mumbai
Updates & Comments:
(No updates or comments found. Use the option below to submit your comments and feedbacks.)
Return to Schools