About Mainadevi Bajaj International School
Mainadevi Bajaj International School (MBIS) was established by the Rajasthani Sammelan Education Trust (RSET), a public charitable trust. The school has the requisite affiliations to offer IB & IGCSE programs. The IRB scholarship is awarded to meritorious students.
Other than formal academic lessons, students enjoy a whole lot of fun activities. For example, the primary class students are taken on overnight camping trips during what is known as 'Excursion week'. Field trips are also organized for various classes. Community service is part of co-curricular activities for students pursuing the IB Diploma Programme. Graphic designing, speech & drama and martial arts are part of the extra-curricular activities.
- Early Years Program (EYP): Literacy, Numeracy and Area of Inquiry form the main lessons. Other activities from junior KG class include art & craft, speech & drama, yoga, etc.
- Primary School Programme (PYP): This is from Grade 1 to 5. Students are taught as per the curriculum of the Cambridge Primary Programme (CPP). English, French, Hindi, Mathematics, Social Studies, Science, Physical Education, Dance, Music and Drama are part of the curriculum during these years.
- Middle School Programme: Students from Grades 6 to 8 are offered the curriculum of the Cambridge Secondary 1 level, which includes Science, Mathematics, English, French, Hindi, Marathi, Humanities and the Arts.
- IGCSE-CIE Programme: This is for Classes 9 and 10. Other than languages, sciences, mathematics and humanities, creative, technical and vocational subjects are part of the curriculum.
- IB Diploma Programme: This is a two-year program which prepares students for higher studies at the university level.
Campus facilitiesThe Wi-Fi campus has classrooms with interactive smart boards and lockers for storage of books. The library is stocked with books and DVDs for all age groups. In addition to the Biology, Physics and Chemistry labs, there is a computer lab with one computer for each student. There are also separate rooms for art, music, dance & language.
The huge playground provides sports facilities for tennis, basketball, volleyball, box cricket, football, skating etc.
For security & safety purposes, there are CCTV cameras and fire extinguishers on each floor and qualified security staff man all the gates. Lift attendants are on duty throughout the day. The qualified lab assistants ensure safety in the science labs. School buses along designated routes have CCTV cameras installed along with the provision of mobile phones for quick communication and first aid kits. The bus staff are all well trained.
Admissions for 2024 - 2025 Academic YearPlease contact the school directly for the admission procedure in specific schools.
|Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here? |
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).