Schools » Schools in Karnataka » Schools in BANGALORE »
Aim Montessori, BANGALORE
AIM Montessori is a private Montessori House of Children, Under Mysore Education Private Limited, helping children between the age group of 18 months to 6 years.
AIM believes in the overall and wholesome development of a child. It is essential that there is a harmony between the child, the school, the teachers, the methodology and the parents to ensure true growth in the capabilities of the child – "connected learning".
Aim Montessori always puts child enrichment first, ensuring the child feels accepted and secure, making them more self-confident and self-dependent. It is the aim of the Montessori Method to guide the wholesome growth of a child.
(No photos found.)
About Aim Montessori School
Aim Toddler Programme
At AIM Montessori, learning begins with the child. There is complete freedom of movement and freedom of choice for children. Allowing the child to make their own decisions enables them to realize their capabilities and learn things in their own unique ways.
Aim Toddler Programme: Offers children an extension of the home environment.
Age: 18 months to 2.6 years old
Aim Montessori Programme:-
An environment in which children respect the right of others, feel the responsibility while respecting their own individuality.
Age: 2.6 to 6 years old
One Toddler Montessori environment and three Montessori environments, each of which is completely equipped with all the materials required to aid a child's growth and development
All activities and materials circle around the four major areas of the Montessori Method – Practical Life, Sensorial Learning, Language, and Arithmetic. There is also a fifth area – Cultural Subjects which cover Geography, Botany, Zoology, and History.
Aim After School Day Care & Activities-
Aim after school Daycare program is for children from 18 months through 12 years. We provide safe, comfortable, fun-filled outdoor and indoor activities, where children relax, learn and explore with supervised activities. The program includes co-curricular activities and touches all aspects including the physical and emotional well being of the child.
Some of the activities during after-school care: Music, Art, Dance, Homework support, Healthy group conversation, In-door and out-door games.
Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic YearAdmissions to schools in BANGALORE for the academic year 2021 - 2022 may be affected due to COVID-19 pandemic. Ask your questions as a comment below and someone familiar with the admission process will get back to you.
|Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here? |
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).
Find similar schools:
Aim Montessori School Reviews
(No reviews found.)
|You may write a review for the school 'Aim Montessori School' and earn revenue.|
- Franciscan Institute School, Bangalore
- Mount Carmel English School, Bangalore
- Sri Vani Education Centre, Bangalore
- Seshadripuram High School, Bangalore
- Vinayaka Public School, Yelahanka, Bangalore
- HAL Gnanajyoti School, bangalore
- Heritage Public School, Bangalore
- Siddaganga Public School, Bangalore
- St. John's High School, Vijayanagar, Bangalore
- New Cambridge International Public School, Bangalore
- Amratha Bharathi Vidyakendra, Mithilanagara, Hebri
- Al-Furqan Islamic English Medium School, Puthige, Mangalore
- A.C. Shetty Memorial Primary School, Kundapura
- Beary's Sea Side Public School, Kodi, Kundapura
- Podar International School, Shivamogga
- Oasis International School, Hennur Road, Bangalore
- Edify School, Chikkabanavara, Bangalore
- Bantwal Raghurama Mukunda Prabhu Centenary Public School
- B.S.V. Public School, Ijor, Ramanagara
- Vishwa Venkateshwara International School, Kodipalya, Kengeri, Bangalore
Updates & Comments:
(No updates or comments found. Use the option below to submit your comments and feedbacks.)
Return to Schools