Schools » Schools in Uttar Pradesh » Schools in Ghaziabad »
Shaheed Memorial Public School, Ghaziabad
Are you searching for a reputed co-ed English medium school in Sihani, Ghaziabad? Know details of Shaheed Memorial Public School located at Sihani, Ghaziabad which is a co-ed school following the CBSE curriculum.
(No photos found.)
About Shaheed Memorial Public School
Shaheed Memorial Public School, Sihani, Ghaziabad, U.P. does not merely focus on formal learning based on the syllabi and curriculum of the CBSE Board (affiliation no. 2131850). It also inculcates in the students the values of peace and non-violence as per Buddhist philosophical principles. Towards this aim, students learn good manners, are disciplined and enjoy co-curricular and extra-curricular activities which develop their social and team skills.
To assess what they have learned in the subjects of the curriculum, students from Class 1 to Class 10 have to appear for three periodic tests and an exam at the end of each academic year. A regular report card enables parents to know the progress of their wards, this card requiring their signature within three days of issuance to the student.
Infrastructure and facilitiesShaheed Memorial Public School has science labs for Physics, Chemistry and Biology which are always upgraded with requisite lab equipment. The computer lab is equipped with internet facilities. The library encourages reading with a good stock of both, fiction and non-fiction books as well as dictionaries, encyclopaedias, periodicals and newspapers.
Admission eligibility criteria and procedureParents can seek admission to the nursery class of Shaheed Memorial Public School for their wards who are of age 3 to 4 years as on 1st April of the academic year. There are no tests or interviews. Admission to the higher classes will be based accordingly on the age and availability of seats. Children are randomly selected for admission to Nursery classes out of the applications received from children belonging to disadvantaged groups and weaker sections for the seats which are available for them as per the norms. Children who get admission under the reserved categories do not have to pay fees till the completion of Class 8.
The prospectus can be obtained from the school office on payment of Rs.200/- between 10th to 31st January of each academic year. The documents required to be submitted along with the completed application form for admission to Shaheed Memorial Public School are -
- A transfer certificate is mandatory for admission to Class 2 and above. The school from which the transfer certificate is obtained should be a recognized one by the District Inspector of Schools or the Inspector of Schools or the Director of Public Instruction of Schools. However, a transfer certificate is not required for admission to classes from Nursery to Std.1. For these classes, only the birth certificate from the Municipality or Panchayat is accepted.
- An attested copy of all mark sheets which show the performance of the student in the previous class.
- Two stamp size colour photographs of the student.
- The fee receipt.
Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic YearAdmissions to schools in Ghaziabad for the academic year 2020 - 2021 may be affected due to COVID-19 pandemic. Ask your questions as a comment below and someone familiar with the admission process will get back to you.
|Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here? |
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).
Find similar schools:
Shaheed Memorial Public School Reviews
(No reviews found.)
|You may write a review for the school 'Shaheed Memorial Public School' and earn revenue.|
- Delhi Public School, Baghpat
- RSP Academy, Harpur, Gorakhpur
- Arwachin Public School, Ghaziabad
- Durgawati International School, Prayagraj
- The Guru, Bareilly
- Kachhawa Christian School, Kachhawa, Mirzapur
- Saint John's Academy, Prayagraj
- GD Goenka International School, Greater Noida
- St Teresa's Day School and College, Lucknow
- Shakumbhri Public School, Saharanpur
- Embassy Global School, Greater Noida
- Greenberry World School, Lucknow
- St. Paul's College, Lucknow
- JM International School, Greater Noida
- Gyanshree School, Noida
- Genius Public School, Padha Pahasu, Bulandshahr
- Vishwanath Academy, Lucknow
- Pioneer Montessori School, Jankipuram, Lucknow
- Amity International School, Jagdishpur, Amethi
- St Xavier's High School, Fatehpur
Updates & Comments:
(No updates or comments found. Use the option below to submit your comments and feedbacks.)
Return to Schools